Ratings for Dr. William Muzzatti

Hated this office, will never be back. Staff were rude and talked about patients out in the open, and seem miserable.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Best dentist ever. Nice staff and other doctors seem really happy.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Awesome guy and love his staff. Always feel relaxed, never a worry.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Excellent dentist! My parents and I have been going for years, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Just moved to Windsor, this awesome dentist was highly recommend from a co-worker. His staff makes you apart of their family the moment you call to make an appointment. He was very gentle and made sure I understood my treatment plan, easy to talk with. And his assistant was a joy to talk and joke around. Definitely bringing the kids for their check-ups!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Excellent Dentist, my family and I have gone to him for years. Staff is also very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

This is the best office I have ever been in. Dr. Muzzatti is one of the most down to earth doctors I have ever seen, he is professional, efficient and takes the time. His staff is very friendly and also made me feel at home. I would recommend this office to my friends and family!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Have a dental problem see this Dentist/ We have had him as out dentist for almost 20 yrs. The best/ for the elder & the Children.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

HE IS THE VERY BEST DENTIST I EVER HAD & I'M 65.EVEN THE KIDS LOVE HIM. FIRST TIME I EVER SAW HIM HE WAS MAKING A HOME VISIT TO A NURSING HOME. FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD OF A DENTIST THAT MADE HOME CALLS. THAT WAS OVER 20 YEARS AGO & I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007