You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Metz

Originally had a 4pm appointment. They called me and asked me to come in at 3, which I obliged, only to sit for over an hour in their waiting room. Really?!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

What an amazing experience! Dr. Metz did a wonderful job cutting my son's lingual frenulum . He was on time, informative, and extremely courteous. Also, his staff reflected those qualities as well. I will definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Love, Love, LOVE Dr. Metz...He was highly recommended by my Dentist, Dr. Preston West(another guy I LOVE; Memorial City Dentistry). Dr. Metz recently removed all four of my wisdom teeth and I feel absolutely GREAT! He is extremely personable and knowledgeable; I would recommend his services to anyone with oral or maxillofacial issues!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr Metz and dr orfanos did an excellent job on my jaw surgery. No numbness and very little pain. Recommend my own patients,family and friends to them.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Metz removed an impacted canine and I was able to eat chik fil a the next morning (wasn't suppose to but I had no pain and was starving!). I wholeheartly recommend him! Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

What a very pleasant experience. Very kind gentleman.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Paul S. Metz's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul S."

October 20, 2013