Dr. G.M. Douglass

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. G.M. Douglass

My child had a concussion from Basketball. Dr Douglass was helpful and very patient with us throughout the process. He took the extra time to explain the process and answer questions. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Doug has helped me in 2 different injuries and has been knowlegable and practical in his recommendations and my recovery.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Took care of my foot and took the time to listen to me. He seemed to really care about me a a person, not just an injury.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

He let us know that my sons foot injury was just a bruise. I was happy to know that playing through the pain was not making it worse. Two weeks later he hasn't complained about any foot pain. Dr. Douglass is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Douglass was great. He listened to me, took good care of my knee, and got me back in the game ASAP. He also helped me learn to prevent further problems. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I saw Dr. Douglass for a hip injury. He said eventually I would need a replacement and recommended p/t and an injection. My physical therapist referred me to OHSU. Dr. Heeska at OHSU said if he had done a front X-ray it would have shown it was bone on bone and I needed a replacement. I feel due to my age at the time (42) I was overlooked and did not get the care I needed. Don't waste your time with him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

He took good care of my knee injury. He listened to me patiently and then examined me. He knew just what to do, no need for an expensive MRI or surgery. Back to my Cross Fit workouts and feeling great

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr Douglass. He was very patient and listened to me. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

He has fixed my hand and arm. Was concerned about not just fixing the my hand but my long term mobility which the doctor I went to before said nothing about and I didn't even think of it. He is a great guy and a former athlete he could relate to my situation.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr Douglass has seen both my sons. My oldest was hurt during the football season and had an unusual injury. He was able to diagnosis it with just the exam, he ordered and MRI and it confirm the diagnosis. He was able tell us the track we needed to take for proper recovery. When it was time for surgery in Santa Monica he orchestrated all of it. My youngest son was hurt skim boarding and injured his mid foot. It is a very difficult injury to heal from and had the potential to be a life long debilitating injury. Dr. Douglass was able to diagnose it and was very conservative with his action plan to insure proper healing. I appreciate that he tells you bluntly was is going on and the consequences if you don't do the action plan. I have recommended him to several other athletes.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. G.M. Douglass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board Certified in Sports Medicine Board Certified in Emergency Medicine

• English

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)