Ratings for Dr. Mark Kielbiowski

He is one of the most thorough family doctors I've ever worked with

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He was very kind loving and knowledgeable and very. professional .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr. K's method of practice is to order a million tests because he can't make a diagnosis on symptoms alone. Then, when he gets the barrage of test results he still has no clue as to what is wrong with you. I've had better diagnoses at places like MedExpress. Never has he been able to help me with a problem, ever. Most of the time he seems pretty clueless and absent-minded.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Kielbiowski was very arrogant and was not very knowledgeable. I was looking for a new PCP because I am having thyroid problems. He did not like the medicine I am currently taking and felt that I should be taking a drug that has caused me seizures in the past. I finally stopped him & said that it was obvious he could not help me so there was no point in either of us wasting our time. The staff is not knowledgeable about insurance. My insurance card has a PCPs name on it but I can see any doctor I want and just pay a higher copay. They tried to tell me that he would not be able to order labs for me if he wasn’t my PCP. I knew that was not true because my last PCP ordered several rounds of labs before I switched to him and my insurance had no problem paying for them.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010