Ratings for Dr. David S. Reid

Dr. Reid was very kind and explained everything very well. I was very happy with my outcome.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

This doctor literally refused to help me. I had multiple conversations and/or left messages with staff, and had 2 office visits, and all except one were very polite and friendly. During one phone call I admit to getting frustrated that I had been trying to reach them unsuccessfully. When I finally had my second visit, the doctor told me he would not take me as a patient because I "didn't get along with his staff" and refused to elaborate. I was completely floored. The ONLY thing I can even think of was the one phone call where I got frustrated, and even then I was not rude and certainly didn't swear or yell or anything even close to that -- I simply said something like, "Well I've already left 4 messages, but I suppose you can try leaving another one." If that's enough to refuse someone as a patient, then I don't want to be a patient there. He must be doing very well and making a lot of money to turn away paying patients. What ever happened to "the customer is always right"?

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. David S. Reid's Credentials

• Wake Forest University (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highland, IL