Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Kenyon

I’ve had dr Kenyon for a couple of my pregnancies and have been very happy with her. She’s lovely, to the point, and respectful. My absolute only complaint would be that the office is always running very far behind on appointment times.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Throughout all of my 3 pregnancies doctor Kenyon has treated me exceptionally well. She is so kind and helps you to understand what your going threw. She gave me many helpful tips and was always very nice. I strongly recommend her if you are looking for someone to take great care of you!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Dr Kenyon preformed a emergency c section on me. Baby boy was out in 5 mins and I was stitched up in 10. I barely have a scar and my recovery took maybe 5 days.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Kenyon is a god send. She is the doctor that finally got things moving for me at the hospital and finally going into active labor. I was stuck there for 5 days being induced and going crazy and she was willing to bring out the big guns to get things moving along. She broke my water and delivered my baby boy wonderfully! She is a Gem, she was so supportive, encouraging and kind. Super professional and a good Doctor and kept checking on me. Not sure what people are talking about with the whole bad bedside manner, she is intelligent and to the point, maybe that is intimidating to some people? I highly recommend her! Also did wonderful stitching my tears! Thank you Dr. Kenyon for saftly delivering my son!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Super kind and honest!! Makes you feel at home and treats you like a friend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Thorough, but HORRIBLE bedside manners. I was shocked with the treatment I received for an appointment that was very serious. She used the wrong size tool, that left me very bloody and sore... and when she realized her mistake, quickly removed the bloody tool and threw it in the sink where it stayed. Her negligence is also part of the reason my nephew died shortly after he was born. She left my sister when babe should have been taken C section. Instead, the babe came vaginally which resulted in lack of oxygen and brain damage. To top it all off, she lied about the whole ordeal to cover her butt.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Kenyon is amazing! She is so caring, honest and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Sweet, gentle, and incredibly skilled at what she does. I can see why some see her as blunt, but I see that as a positive thing; she won't sugarcoat things and is willing to be direct as to help you understand your health in the simplest, least shrouded way. She's looked after me and my mom and we are both extremely happy with the level of care we received.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

amazing doctor easy to talk to kind welcoming and helpful

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I've seen Dr. Kenyon for two pregnancies now and have received nothing but excellent care. The office staff are great too.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018