You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James R. Fedich

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He is a horrible chiropractor. Max he will spend is 3 min with a patent. He doesn't care about patents problems just wants them back to bill insurance. The staff is unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Doctor & staff are quite friendly. Always accommodating when it comes to appointments. Wish I could go more often. I feel better for days after an adjustment!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I was on the fence about chiropractic care and it's effectiveness. I recently injured my back and decided to try Dr. Fedich before going to the ER. Dr. Fedich has a wonderful staff and he takes the time to hear and understand your problems and concerns. He has by far been the biggest help to me, more so than my primary or the ER doctor. He has helped me understand what is wrong and given me guidance on how to manage my injury without resorting to surgery. He's straight forward, empathetic, and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Fedich is a god send. Coming in for adjustments has really helped with the allergy issues I have, along with keeping my back in alignment. The staff is always courteous and they are willing to see you for emergency situations.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Cheryl Ostman (You) reviewed 4 months ago Quality Excellent I was on a business trip overseas and threw my back out. I called them and as a new patient they were very receptive and scheduled me for as soon as I arrived back home. I walked in to smiling faces of two wonderful ladies, Megan and Danny, They were so kind and welcoming and I knew I made the right choice to come to this office, Dr Fedich saw me and started the long rode to recovery. Dr Kaylor has seen me and has made every bit of my experience fantastic. If you are looking for a caring place and a terrific group of doctors for your sore and aching back, this is the place you need to go. After a few visits I was able to walk up-right and bend over to tie my shows. I still have a ways to go but get excited to know each time I go I get friendly service the moment I opened the door to the time I see the great doctors to the time I leave.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Fedich has been a true lifesaver.  I first came to Village Family Chiropractic a few years ago with severe headaches that would last for days on end.  After a very friendly initial consultation, Dr. Fedich identified a pinched nerve in my neck and started me on chiropractic treatments 3x per week.  It wasn't too long before my headaches became less and less frequent and I began to feel my normal self again.  I am now down to a 1x per month treatment and feeling wonderful!  Dr. Fedich's staff is always friendly and takes the time to answer any of my questions.  His office has been expanding services to now offer massage therapy as well.  I would definitely recommend Dr. Fedich and Village Family Chiropractic to anyone in need of services!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Like many people that have a passion for what they do, the results mean more to them than the money, and it shows in their quality care for their patients. Over the years we have seen Dr. Fedich constantly reinvent himself. He does not stay still very long and is always educating himself, adding new features to his practice and even added yummy cookies and a selection of coffee + nice massage chairs while you wait! My wife and I, as well as our three young children see Dr. Fedich on a regular basis to keep our spines and health in order. We very rarely ever see another doctor. I believe, just like your car, preventative maintenance is a smart investment. What's more valuable than your body? We highly recommend Dr. Fedich's service.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Fedich was of no help to my back problem. Unfortunaely, inspite of his attempts to help the pain got progressivly worse. I would not use him again if I was looking for chiropratic help.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I went with a bad back and hip problems, and for a year and a half Dr. Fedich relieved pressure on my hip and made me feel so much better

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. James R. Fedich's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Office is great, great doctor but Megan at the front desk is very rude. The rest of the staff is awesome."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is a horrible chiropractor. Max he will spend is 3 min with a patent. He doesn't care about patents problems just wants them back to bill insurance. The sta..."

June 8, 2015
  • First Name changed from "James" to "James R."

October 20, 2013