Ratings for Dr. Richard Champagne

I tried this dentist off of route 9 south and he might need new glasses or something because there was an edge on my tooth he fixed and I kept showing him but he said it was fine and couldn't see anything. I went to another dentist, saw the problem immediately(extra filling overlap) and fixed it in two seconds for nothing. He was expensive and wanted payment cash before he did work too which seemed suspicious. I guess once he has your money, he don't care or can't see properly???

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr Champagne and his staff are friendly, kind and gentle, as well as extremely professional. Their offices are equipped with all modern conveniences as well, so you can watch tv or listen to the radio while having your check-up/treatment. I originally went because of the option for sedation dentistry (because of some fear I was experiencing), but after one appointment, this was no longer necessary. They were just that wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I have been going to Dr Champagne for the past 3 years. When I first saw him, I was extremely nervous about the work I needed. He was very attentive, reassuring, and made sure to explain everything being done. He truly is an artist in dentistry and makes sure everything is perfect. The entire office staff is wonderful and truly made my experience a wonderful one! I actually enjoy my visits to the dentist because of this office. If you have any fears about going to the dentist or just want to have a great smile, Dr Champagne is the dentist for you!?

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010