Ratings for Dr. Richard Champagne

Changed my dentist after 32 yrs. and found Dr. Champagne and his office to be excellent. They are professional and knowledgeable plus sensitive and caring. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Five stars are simply not enough to accurately rate the care, knowledge, compassion and truly outstanding dentistry practiced at Champagne Smiles. I have been bringing my mother , who will soon be 96 years old and unfortunately not in the best health to Dr. Champagnes office to care for her implants and overall oral health. She is treated as if she were their own mother. Inga most often takes care of her and is extremely patient and considerate and careful not to hurt her in any way. Everything, including a blanket to keep her warm is done to insure her comfort and not exasperate her other medical issues. Everone goes way above and beyond to take excellent care of her and do their very best to keep her pain free. Considering her age and multiple health issues, this is no easy task. AND they do it with grace and humor and insure that she always leaves smiling. As her daughter and caregiver I am very grateful knowing that she is receiving the best care possible. They also make my life easier, fitting her appointments into my schedule. On several occasions over the years when she has had a dental emergency, they have always managed to see her and make things right. To close, I highly recommend Dr. Champagne and his excellent staff.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I don't know how anyone could say a bad thing about this office. Everyone's first visit is FREE, that's right I wasn't even charged for an entire set of x-rays. No treatment was pushed or sold to me, however EVERYTHING was clearly and properly explained, and I was given options to meet my financial budgets. I have never once been asked to pay prior to getting in the dental chair, and dr. champagne even places calls the day after procedures to check up. He is above an A+ rating. This office changed my entire view on the dental field and how it has DRAMATACILLY advanced!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Fantastic experience! From the moment that I walked in the door, I knew that this office was conpletely different than any other doctor's office I had ever been to

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I had a huge gap in my teeth, a giant chip in my front tooth, and my "dream job" starting in just a couple of weeks. There are not enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe how professional, flexible, and kind the staff was. From the moment I walked in until the moment I left I was greeted with smiles. We laughed, joked, and talked about everything under the sun. They got me in and out with ease, little wait, and with lots of levity. When he handed me a mirror I almost let an expletive slip I was so impressed. It was obvious he takes great pride in his craft, his patients, and the profession. I recommend to any one who is looking for a dentist, especially if it is cosmetic, to come to Champagne Smiles. I have no doubt that any professional affiliated with the office is absolutely incredible. That said, if you can grab Dr. Champagne for your procedure, you definitely should and I can personally guarantee you are in great hands!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. champagne and his staff provided excellent service. They gave me every option for my situation and explained in detail what would work best for me. The sedation process was fast and easy I woke up with no after effects. I could not believe there was no pain at all and no numbness. My recovery was painless and quick. Not being a big fan of dentists I am glad I found Champagne Smiles.I Highly recommend Champagne Smiles. If you are looking for a honest pleasant gentle professional Dentist and staff Champagne Smiles is it.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

There is not enough space here for me to tell you about wonderful Dr. Richard Champagne. He and his whole office staff are caring, creative and compassionate. I only wish I had met Dr. Champagne years and years ago. He performed extensive treatment, giving me a smile makeover, including implants...I now have a smile that I am proud of. I would recommend him to everyone, no matter if it's for a simple or complicated procedure(s). He changed my life in a very positive way.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I'M NO LONGER ASHAMED OF SMILING. DR. CHAMPAGNE DID A GREAT JOB IN MY MOUTH.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Champagne for many years. It sounds funny, but I actually enjoy going to the dentist. Dr. C is super personable and his staff is really friendly. Best of all, the dental work is top notch. I've had a lot of work done, even on my front teeth, and they look great. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

what a talented, easy to speak to dentist.... thank you dr. champagne for taking away my fears of going to the dentist and giving me a smile i'm proud of.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012