Ratings for Dr. Tara L. Hudson

I've been seeing Dr. Tara and her Dad for over 10 years and I've been very happy with them. Dr. Tara and her staff are the best dental office that I've visited. I've been very happy with their service and friendliness. You really do feel that you are being taken care of like a family member. :-) I highly recommend Dr. Tara and her staff!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Very clean,very polite staff. I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Tara's office and, the only time their office has asked for everything up front is when the patients have filed for bankruptcy or have falsified insurance information and have not paid their outstanding bill. otherwise they always bill insurance for their portion.I've got delta dental and only once they've paid if I have a portion do I get a bill.I really like Dr. Tara and would recommend her office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I've had dental fears, but I truly enjoyed my experience w/ hudson family dentistry. I liked Dr tara & her friendly staff, I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. requires cash up front for all services even when they are a preferred provider for the dental insurance company. They request you pay upfront and then file your own claims to the insurance company. Delta Dental has said this is not a standard practice for a preferred, in network provider. It would be legitimate to request that any co-pays or deductables be paid at the time of service but not a covered service. We were long, term patients of this dentist and they only recently implemented this change. They were unwilling to discuss it further and the dentist, Dr. Hudson refused to speak with us directly and only referred her office manager to state that this is their business policy.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010