Ratings for Dr. Daniel Birch

Thanks Dr. Birch and the Bariatric clinic sraff! Gastric Bypass was truly the best thing to happen to me, I'm healthy and ready to live life again. Feel like a kid in a candy shop experiencing things I couldn't do before because of my weight. Wish I had the surgery years ago. Best program for obesity ever! I call it a miracle because before Dr. Sharma initiating this program there was little help for us morbidly obese people. We are so lucky to have him and his excellent team of medical professionails!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

He is an amazing caring doctor with an excellent bedside manner. Truly one of the best doctor’s in the field.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

This Dr. didn't want to do my surgery from the get go so he just created problems so the surgery would not happen, i am glad so many of you like him , i think hes a complete jerk

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Love him & his staff! Exceptional . Takes his time and answers everything with such ease and makes you feel loved & cared for. Best dr ever & best decision of my life. He saved my life!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

He is very open , takes time to make sure your comfortable and knowledgeable about what's going on , was patient will all my questions and very polite

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Daniel Birch did my Roux en Y Weight Loss Surgery in 2005 laparoscopically. He is a wonderful, caring, dedicated surgeon who goes above and beyond as I have needed since 2005 with non-weight loss abdominal surgeries needed since then. Dr. Birch is professional, to the point, gives detailed explanations. I lost 150 lbs with Dr. Birch's WLS and today, 11 years later, have kept 140 lbs off. I would choose Dr. Birch again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Birch is very factual and to the point but don't mistake that for him not caring. Be sure you write your questions down when you go to see him so that you walk out with the answers you need. His staff (I know I'll spell it wrong.... Janika??) is AMAZING. She returns calls on time, is compassionate and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr Birch did my weight loss surgery. Roux en Y gastric bypass. He was excellent in explaining my options preop and included my husband in every conversation. No question was too much for him. It was very important to him that I I dersyood all the ramifications of this surgery. I am now post op and things are progressing. Down just over 200 lbs from my highest weight. Thanks Dr Birch for your amazing skills.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I am 6 years post op a gastric sleeve through the weight wise clinic in edmonton. Dr. Birch was my surgeon. I went from my highest weight being 370 lbs to a lean and muscular 178 lbs. Without dr. Birch and the support of the weight wise clinic I would not be as successful as I have been. I have inspired many people in my small community to take control of their lives and their weightloss. Thank you to dr. Birch and his team. I have never felt better about myself.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Great surgeon and he is so knowledgeable. Had rush surgery 2 weeks ago due to my gall bladder plus my sleeve gastrectomy which went so well.

Dr. Daniel Birch's Credentials