Ratings for Dr. Gregory G. Danesis

Terrible experience, waste of time, money. He was mad because I questioned him about me having to use my 75.00 ED shot at his office instead of using this much awaited shot with my wife, and no explanation given prior. My wife was at work , but he callously said go home and have six with your wife. Had we known maybe, but with no prior info it was a waste of everything. He is a terrible doctor. Go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

My husband had to go to ER for right ball pain. The doctor said he had a mass and gave him antibiotics and pain meds. Went to office and they said that the markers for cancer came up negative but they wanted to remove the ball anyway. By the time the surgery date came up my husband was experiencing no pain or swelling so he decided that night that he wasn't going to go. Later in the day the doctor called harassing me because my husband changed his mind about surgery. He had a bad attitude and basically blamed me for everything and said he didn't have an attitude that he was "pissed". A doctor should not act like that. Avoid him like the plague. I feel sorry for his staff cause they were okay but he definitely is not.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Avoid this doctor!!!!!! Won't give options for correcting problem. Kept doing the same procedure over and over with no good results. When asked for other methods....told that nothing else available. Wrong~!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Gregory G. Danesis's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners