Ratings for Dr. Yarong Wang

Dr. Wang is a wonderful acupuncturist. I have been going to her for three months for infertility. She is a great listener and really cares about her patients. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

A wonderful, highly recommended acupuncturist. Great for infertility and any other problems you may have. She is a licensed medical doctor in China who specialized in acupuncture, which is used more commonly there for ailments. When she came to the US to practive acupuncture, she did not become a licensed doctor here because it was unnecessary for her practice. I first saw her for infertility. Now 8 months pregnant, I went back for Bell's Palsy after receiving shockingly bad care from my primary doctor. Lucky for me, Dr. Wang was very knowledgable about my condition. She explained everything to me - how long I would worsen, how my recovery would be, what to do in the meantime. She really cares. I can't say enough great things about her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010