Ratings for Dr. Terry Abel

Have almost 60 years life experience, and have lived / worked in all provinces and territories except the Yukon and Nunavut, and have sat in dentist's chairs in nearly a of these :( Dr. Able has been my dentist now for 6 years and I am happy to ate him as the best dentist i've ever had! He, his clinicians, and support staff provide caring and effective dental health services and I fully recommend Dr. Abel's treatment whether minor or major.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Outstanding staff and quality of work. The whole team makes you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Like Tina Turner once said , SIMPLY THE BEST........

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

If you have any kind of Dentist Phobia then Dr. Abel is the guy to see. He is so understanding, funny,sweet and professional. You can tell all his staff love to work there I am sure because of him. I get panic attacks and he was able to prescribe some medication to take prior to my appointment which made going to the dentist bearable.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Abel is the best dentist I have had in 44 years. He listens to his patients and will accommodate needs/wants as best he can. Dr. Abel's staff in my opinion are very friendly and knowledgeable. I was blessed the day my friend suggested I try her dentist. I have always had a strong fear of any dental procedure and Dr. Abel has always taken the time to walk me through the procedure there are never any surprises. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Able and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Some one does not stay with the same dentist/doctor/pharmacist for over 17 years if they were not happy. I have found Dr.Abel to be knowledgable (he managed to take off my wisdom tooth stuck to my skull -where other dentists had told me that they will have me go to hospital for the procedure ! ). I know every one is not perfect but find it unfair to undermine the dentist when the reception is having a hard time (probably due to another patient ) I have always found Dr.Abel's office proffesional, and a happy place

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I started seeing Dr Abel when my kids were old enough to start going to the dentist - my dentist at the time (a wonderful dentist, Dr Guy) wasn't taking children anymore as he planned to retire. I'd ended up at Dr Abel's with an emergency filling a couple of years prior so when Dr Guy suggested taking the kids to him I gave it a try. Prior to Dr Guy I had had HORRIBLE dental experiences my entire life (especially as a kid when they refused to believe I wasn't frozen). I am terrified of that damn chair. However, Dr Guy was able to reassure me and when I went to Dr Abel I was amazed to find another dentist that would listen to me. He is gentle, he handles my panic attacks and nerves very well, as do the Dental Assistants. My children LOOK FORWARD to their appointments with EXCITEMENT! They want to go to the dentist! Dr Abel and his staff are patient, and knowledgeable and are constantly upgrading their skills. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Terry Abel and his staff are the best! I hadn't been to a Dentist in 20 years and after my first visit, I am a regular who looks forward to every visit. I had issues in the past with Dentists, but now am Happy with Dr. Terry Abel and staff. They are always prompt, polite, knowledgeable, Professional and Caring. They helped put me on the path to better health. Kudos to the gang at Dr Terry Abel's office. I find it hard to believe that anyone could not rate him and his staff the best.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Switched to this dentist because of positive comments we had read. proved to be a terrible mistake. Unable to provide more than basic dental procedures, Very unsure of his own abilities.

Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Terry Abel has been my Dentist for around 20 years now. I just had a consultation with him last night and where I would have been embarrassed about the outcome of my teeth. Dr. Abel gave me hope and digity and was exetremely knowledgeable and caring for the long term care for my teeth. My children and grandchildren have gone to him but are grown and moved away and were extremely happy with him which they still had him for a Dentist. If you want the best care for your teeth now and for long term I definitely recommend Dr. Terry Abel!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012