Ratings for Dr. Teresa Withers

Amazing surgeon... I couldn’t walk.. and now I walk because she cared.. L4/L5 microdisectomy Thankyou saved my life x

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Very dear to my heart.. my lifesaver, quite literally. A joy to know. Always feel safe when she is around, regardless of other doctors rudeness or mess-ups. I've never met a kinder more competent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Always had complete faith in Dr Withers care; through operations and follow up care , Teresa always could fit me in her busy schedule. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Absolutely brilliant. Had previously seen the best surgeons in Sydney. Dr Withers is better by a long shot. I can’t thank you enough

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr Withers saved my life when I had an aneurysm year 2002. I was at Cold Cost hospital almost 11 weeks and get the best treatment from her. Thank you Teresa!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Withers operated on my Kumar spine 7 years ago. I have never had a problem with my fusion. I have had other problems since & she has treated me with great compassion & I believe her knowledge is 2nd to none. Also her receptionist, Margaret has gone out of her way to be understanding, efficient, helpful & pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Withers was assisting surgeon for recent removal of my cystic swannoma tumor. Have just been released from GCUH after 25 days and successful surgery. Cannot rate this Dr and the hospital staff that looked after me highly enough! I was a public patient and was 'blown away' by the level of care provided to ensure a successful outcome. Be very grateful Gold Coast that we now have a World Class Hospital, Staff and equipment to look after us!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Met Dr Withers in 2001 where she consulted my then infant son. An amazing doctor to whom I will always be indebted to. Teresa's expertise combined with her genuine and gentle disposition has never been forgotten.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Amazing, knowledgeable and humble. Kind and caring.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Withers is amazing she has performed 2 brain surgeries on me removing cancerous tumours. She is a lovely lady to go along with being a great surgeon. Her explaination of the procedures makes you feel at ease before the surgery.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016