Dr. Gordon Schwartz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gordon Schwartz

I saw two other periodontist in Ottawa, i Stayed away from them as i did not understand why i needed treatment, i am also very nervous when it comes to dentist. Then a Friend referred me to Dr. Schwartz, i saw his hygienist for the assessment and mesurments she defenetly made me feel comfortable and good energy as soon as she brought me in. She explained thoroughly my condition and went through all the options. Then Dr. Schwartz comes to meet you and made me feel like i was in good hands and i should have no stress, even gave me His cell number in case of emergencies or questions, never had a doctor gave me his number in case i needed it. You can tell he is there for you and not for money he even recommended we watch some areas and only start with the worse, the other periodontist were pushing me to do all the areas and said i did'nt have much choice. Defenetly good doctor and great staff my experience overcome my expectations. Strongly recommended

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I went to see Dr. Schwartz for a Consultation after i saw another periodontist in the city, he was defenetly much better then the other one. His hygienist and him sit with you and do a full exam for an hour and explain everything. His knowledge surpassed my expectations. Im in great hands and you will also be!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My daughter has special needs, and she was treated with dignity and compassion throughout the entire process! Thanks to Dr Schwartz and his kind staff.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

great team overall and great experience with his hygienist Rebecca was so helpful. Dr. Schwartz does amazing work

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Expensive and rude. Tried to refer me to someone else in his office.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

DR. Schwartz was very professional, helpful and caring. I felt he went over and beyond the call of duty. He would be a terrific dentist. I wouldn't be afraid of him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

A true Professional on every level. Well above his class. The whole staff is professional and friendly as well.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Very patient, professional and impressive! Knows what he is doing and explains procedures clearly; staff is equally great.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Very at ease, friendly and his work was great...great follow up too.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

My experience was great. I have been to a lot of periodontists for my problem and no one else was able to help me. I felt very cared for and my gums healed beautifully. I was really scared but Dr, Schwartz was really patient and explained everything to me. I highly recommend this periodonist. And it does not hurt that he is really cute.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010