You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gordon Schwartz

Expensive and rude. Tried to refer me to someone else in his office.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

DR. Schwartz was very professional, helpful and caring. I felt he went over and beyond the call of duty. He would be a terrific dentist. I wouldn't be afraid of him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Very patient, professional and impressive! Knows what he is doing and explains procedures clearly; staff is equally great.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Very at ease, friendly and his work was great...great follow up too.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

My experience was great. I have been to a lot of periodontists for my problem and no one else was able to help me. I felt very cared for and my gums healed beautifully. I was really scared but Dr, Schwartz was really patient and explained everything to me. I highly recommend this periodonist. And it does not hurt that he is really cute.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

I saw this periodontist to see if I have any gum problem. He checked my gums and suggested a surgery. But this checkup caused infection in my mouth oribably because the tool he used was not clean or he explored my gums too deep, too hard. At the begigging, some of my teeth became sensitive, then I had tooth ache. I took the pain killer he prescribed for the scheduled surgery. While this drug (Naproxen Sodium) was effective, I got new problem of reddish urine which never appeared before. So I have to check whether there is blood in my urine.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Gordon Schwartz's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Expensive and rude. Tried to refer me to someone else in his office."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Schwartz was very professional, helpful and caring. I felt he went over and beyond the call of duty. He would be a terrific dentist. I wouldn't be afraid of..."

February 22, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.gumdocs.com/gumdocs_clinics.html". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2P 1Z5". Address has been updated from "None" to "240 Catherine Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132341211".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A true Professional on every level. Well above his class. The whole staff is professional and friendly as well."

November 25, 2014