Ratings for Dr. Alan Casey

I went to see Dr. Casey after a referral. I suffer from chronic pain on a scale of 5-10... I was hopeful that he would be able to help me. Instead, he said, you’re already taking meds... and you know what to do... if I knew what to do, would’ve been going to him. To say to his defence, he sent me to do some blood tests... 😩

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I found Dr Casey to be very helpful with my problem, offered viable solutions and wanted to help me be more comfortable with this condition.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

The only dr to successfully alleviate my pain without throwing pills at me. Very personalable and friendly

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I found this Dr to be in too much of a hurry. He spoke quickly and preformed his exam quickly to the point of being abrupt. In his haste he was harsh and hurt me. I will not be returning for my follow up. I did not see the side of this Dr that others have spoken about in their review.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I was admitted to the HSC after a serious car accident a year and a half ago with quadriplegia, fractured vertebrae then transferred to the Rehab under Dr Casey's care. He was very helpful and still is getting me through tough times in rehab as my case was very complex. I find him to be very friendly, intelligent, understanding. I had spinal cord injury and had c-spine surgery - spinal decompression, and fusion with no mobility in my neck, hand dysfunction. Dr Casey gave me a steroid injection at the base of my skull to alleviate some of neck,headache pain etc. He takes time to listen to my pain complaints and tries his best to help alleviate some of the pain caused by my injury. He offers encouragement to be as independent as possible. Thanks Dr Casey for being so caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

F a n t a s t i c !! Within a 1 hour visit (first time) I left free of pain and gained my mobility back. I suffered for 17 months and really questioned my future however as stated NO MORE PAIN and MOBILTY recovered. Highly recommended. The comfort zone in regards to patient / doctor relationship was very comfortable. Easy to talk with and after his assessment he laid out my options and walked out - No jumped Out - with no pain and a smile on my face.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Fantastic Doctor. I am quadriplegic and he has helped me go a long way, as well as push me to be more independent and active. Made me see the difference in how to help myself and research rather than depend on things that are not a forsure option. He has provided referrals for things I need and information I inquire about. Best Doctor I have had since my accident!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

My son is 3 and sees Dr Casey. Dr Casey is great with kids, he is very friendly, is very knowledgeable and has a special way with making a kid feel less afraid. He interacts in a way with kids that shows that he cares about them, and I think that goes a long way in helping young children trust him. Highly recommend Dr Casey.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Referred to Dr Casey from other specialists who were unable to diagnose my long term health issues. Although Dr. Casey's specialty is pain management, he was able to diagnose my main health problems and correct the improper medication I was on for years. He is highly intelligent and personable and willing to work with you. One of the best doctors I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

hey im from winnipeg mb i have an unknown siezure disorder and i no this is a long shot to take but how would i get in touch with this doctor so i can ask him a couple questions

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014