You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin McLaughlin

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Dr McLaughlin. He is very thorough, knowledgable and sicerely cares about and for his patients. We have found nothing but excellent treatment from him. I have a very rare condition and after a year of being passed from one doctor to another with no help, Dr. McLaughlin diagnosed my condition the afternoon I first saw him the in E.R. and his method of treatment has been spot on. I am the contact person for a group of people with the same condition as myself and I know from what members say about the treatments from their doctors that I am very lucky to have him as my nephrologist. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Very good doctor. Very caring and has a common sense approach. I am also a Dr., and I appreciate having himas my nephrologist. Will phone me for any results, or concerns, and does not waste my time by scheduling unnecessary appointments.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr. Kevin McLaughlin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2N 2T9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1403 29 St NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14039442510".

June 3, 2015