Ratings for Dr. Mamdouh Andrawis

Dr. Andrawis is absolutely amazing! His receptionist is hit and miss with approachability and at times can seem indifferent to patients' needs. Dr. Andrawis truly cares and they do not piggyback appointments so wait time is at a minimum.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

immmmmmpossible to get ahold of. theres no call back service, ive called atlease a dozen times today with no answer

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Best doctor and care I ever had, one of the very few that really care and that are knowledgeable, professional and supportive. He actually give you more time than you need to provide you with his excellent medical care and advise. Amgad Hanna

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to reach by phone, therefor even attempting to make an appointment is truly a chore. Then, there's the secretary! Such a rude individual! I do not know what some cruel person has done to this woman to make her hate humanity in the manner she does. Not exactly an approachable person, so it goes without saying she doesn't fit the responsibilities of her position! Im being nice with my 2 star evaluation.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Andrawis has been my Dr since he took over for Dr. Connery. I don't go to him unless it's absolutely needed. I find him completely useless. Always being passed off to a student Dr. I have many health issues and he doesn't seem to listen to the concerns. It's been years since he's done any sort of physical on myself or my children. Find he would rather converse with males than females. Seems like females are not worth any respect. Takes to long to get an appointment. If you can even get someone to answer the phone . I'm looking to relocate out of town just so my family hopefully find a new dr that actually cares and takes the time that is required to provide proper health care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Would not recommend, Dr Andrawis is good but the receptionist is just plan rude.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Andrawis is very much against any sort of natural healing. I am the type of person who likes to try and treat a problem at home before making an appointment, especially since it often takes almost a month to get an appointment. He acts entitled and rude towards me when talking about what I have tried already. He even refused to look in my son's ears after hearing I had tried homeopathic ear drops for swimmers ear. We ended up going home without having his ears looked at. The appointment had been made to address a different concern (weeks before hand) but it would have been nice to know if his ears were healing or not since we were there already. We have had many such moments.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

The staff are wonderful and Dr. Andrawis takes the time to really know what is wrong, spends time with you discussing whatever ailment it is that has brought you there,

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I have been with Dr Andrawis since he started in Napanee. It takes time to get to know anyone new but I haven not had any problems and I am a cancer patient. They are all very good with me. It is a very busy office but they make sure you are scheduled in making sure you do not have a long wait.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

After reading some of the terrible reviews on this site I went in to see Dr. Andrawis expecting the worst. I was pleasantly surprised. I found Jennifer to be polite, efficient, and answered my questions directly. I found Dr. Andrawis to have a very pleasant, kind personality, and very receptive and accommodating to my medical questions and requests. If the previous negative reviews are true, it could be because I had a serious medical situation so they were more compassionate, or because I presented myself very politely and professionally, or because they have cleaned up their act after the bad reviews. Hard to know, but thankfully they were great with me.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016