Ratings for Dr. Irene M. Orzano

I was referred to Dr Orzano by the hand specialist in her office. I saw her and she put me on anti inflammatories for a month. When they did not work she basically said you fall into the 1/3 that we don't know what it is, so I can't help you. Thanks a lot. I have since been diagnosed with Lyme disease.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have been going to see Dr.Orzano for 7 years she is absolutly wonderful..I am a RN and she treats me as a patient and is understanding of my knowledge base. She may be late but that is because she takes time with her patients and I never feel "rushed"

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

did not feel this Dr. was very helpful. Wanted to prescribe meds before a diagnosis was made.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Have had joint pain in toes, knees, fingers, wrists, shoulders, on and off, switching positions daily, for months. Thinks I have arthritis in toes, has no clue about the rest. I think I might have Lyme, she ran a blood test. That is not how you diagnose Lyme. I will be seeing my primary for another referral.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr. Irene M. Orzano's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH