Ratings for Dr. B Lowden

Great doctor and wonderful staff! Five stars all the way

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Very polite and helpful, most of staff very friendly. It took a long time as I had to have several tests and wait for my pupils to dilate, but overall very good. Modern office, very efficient and he is a very nice man.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Going into the office I was beyond nervous about having anyone do anything to my eye(s). Upon meeting Dr. Lowden and experiencing his 5-star chair-side manner I felt confident that I was in good hands. So much so that although I went to have my left eye corrected Dr. Lowden did my right eye at the same time. It was virtually a pain free procedure that took only a minute or two. Totally amazing procedure, professional staff, and a terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Wonderful personality and took the time to explain in detail my diagnosis after many tests and eye surgery.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

First rate Doctor, caring, very attentive, and caring, highly recommend this doctor for anything eye related

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Very thorough. Did several different types of exams. Then had me back for further tests and then said he was pleased to tell me that my optic nerve was "very Robust" and there was nothing wrong with my eyes.Good News is always Good News

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

He greeted me with a smile. Asked me how I was and what he could do for me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010