Ratings for Dr. Chuck Stewart

Dr Stewart is a kind, gentle dentist with a great sense of humor and an honest opinion. He is certainly not a dentist who is seeking to do procedures just for the sake of doing them to make more money, so I think I can trust if he says that something needs to be done he sincerely means it. His staff is equally as wonderful! Our kids have never had a bad experience, and neither have I.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Stewart is an excellent dentist. I feel comfortable their the staff is amazing keep up the good work. ☺☺☺

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Chuck has been my dentist for about 10 years. He is first and foremost an excellent clinician. His work is done well the first time with minimal to no discomfort. Chuck is a good communicator and takes the time to answer all questions. He treats his team well, so they are very pleasant and helpful. He does have a great sense of humor, which makes for an easy experience! I recommend him 100%. I work in the dental industry, so this review is an insider tip!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

He was amazing. Very classy, kind, and funny. The staff was great. The office was clean and everyone was friendly. I would go back to Dr. Stewart in a heat beat.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Had a root canal done here with a filling. Had to get frozen twice. Dr. Stewart was patient with me, he is funny and well spoken while showing you what he is going to do to you! Have already recommended a friend to him and the office. Its not a new fancy office but it it 10 x better then one with better equipment, staff and energy!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Excellent care!! We have been going to Dr Stewart for many years and have never been disappointed. Quality care, kind service and a gentle hand. Won't go anywhere else. I am a fearful patient due to past experiences; Dr Stewart is gentle and professional.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

He is a great dentist. I just moved here and was leary of going to a new dentist and I am very happy! He makes you feel chill if you are nervous and is very honest and does not nitpick at every little thing that is not necessary like some dentists out there! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Amazing dentist! Chuck is a genuinely caring dentisi that is in no way money hungry. He has given me my smile back!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

A friend recommended Dr. Chuck Stewart to me. I was looking for an excellent dentist and I was not disappointed. I've moved a lot and been a patient to 14 different dentists in my life. He ranks in my top 2. He's kind, gentle, professional, uses state-of-the-art methods, and does excellent work (had a CEREC procedure done and it's much better than a crown (that would have been recommended by almost every other dentist I know). You'll be in good hands. Not inexpensive but well worth the cost (especially if you have a dental plan.)

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Me and my family went there for the first time for checkup and cleaning in April 2010. I was recommended by a friend. Time will tell, but I have a good feeling about this place.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010