Ratings for Dr. Julie Boudreault

Dr. Julie was extremely helpful and knowledgable. She took her time to explain everything to us and answer any questions we had. She was really friendly and works great with children. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Julie and the staff at Milltown Dental are amazing!! They are very friendly and I haven't had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment. Dr Julie is an amazing dentist! She is very professional, personable and extremely knowledgable. She eased my concerns regarding my baby's tongue and lip tie procedure and did not rush me. Thank you to Dr. Julie and her staff! I found my new family dentist!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Love , love , love Dr. Julie and her staff !! Never met dentist more passionate about her work . Amazing with my kids , made them love coming to the dentist . Such an amazing person , and so down to earth . She goes out of her way to help you , and she is definetly NOT at all abot the money !! She really really cares about her patiens .Her staff is so helpful , and always super friendly . Never waited more than 10-15 min , which is reasonable . I would definetly recommend Dr. Julie . She is just AMAZING !!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I find the staff very professional and friendly. Dr. Julie and Dr. Lydia are easy to deal with and I've never waited more than 10-15mins. I would recommend this office to anyone needing a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have been going to Miltown Dental for 4 years now and I highly recommend. The Staff are very friendly and courteous, the hygienists are great, and Dr. Julie is fantastic. She is a great dentist. She is extremely knowledgeable and is very compassionate at the same time!! The interior is very clean and I feel like you get 1st class treatment as soon as you walk through the door. If your looking for a great dentist then this is the spot!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Great dentist with tremendous knowledge and exceptional client service and satisfaction. Explains everything in detail to her patients about what she is gonna do and how long will it last for. Really concerns about patient well being. Staff is awesome. Both Anita and Jennifer are great and welcoming! This is a volunteer who wants to be a dentist, so my visits are frequent. I have never any dentist so pleasing and outgoing with her patients. Thank u dr. Julie for letting me observe and making me more passionate about dentistry. You are an awesome teacher and great dentist. You always leave ur patient with satisfaction. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr Julie here...I have no problem with constructive criticism as I welcome every opportunity to improve but dealing with straight out liars who try to sabotage a great business and amazing team is making me sick. Here are the reasons I believe you are a sad struggling coward colleague trying to ruin my reputation to elevate yourself: 1- If you'd been to my office, you'd know that we never had students in here. I only supported 2 of my own young patients as observers as they had interest in the dental field. 2- You'd know I have a toy machine filled with them and I not only often give more than one, I also give to the kids who waited for their parents patiently. 3-I don't have turnover. As a matter of fact, I only had one employee leave in 5 years and it was her decision for new endeavors. 4- I never ever charge for missed visits. I have another strategy that you would not know about because your never came here. I feel sorry for you...

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I have to agree with some of the negative comments that have already been posted here. I find the reception staff to be very unhelpful and rude. Dr.Julie is always rushed. And I have also been feeling like they do unnecessary dental procedures just to get more money. This dental office has left me with a very bad feeling.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Julie is very personable and caring, but the first time I went for a filling i waited and hour and a half and then was told she was behind and i needed to re-book! When i went back to do the filling she was grat but i also had to wait a half hour again. Great dentist, but needs to work on her punctuality.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Julie is truly amazing in her work. She is personable, open, enthusiastic, passionate and extremely skilled in her work and not only makes sure she only does procedures that are necessary, but then lets you know what is recommended or urgent in the near future. She explains what and why she is doing step by step so that you can truly understand everything along the way. Her office has a calm, inviting, comfortable atmosphere and all the staff are great as part of the team. Anita, who is at the front desk, is exceptional at her job and fills in for other roles assisting based on her previous background as well. I drive to another town to be able to have Dr. Julie as my dentist even though I have dentists literally a few minutes' drive away, because, not only does Dr. Julie give me great dental care, she feels like more than that, actually, both her and Anita feel like friends! All the other ratings are absolutely true, but I felt another more updated one was in order!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012