Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Gordon

Love the Physician, but his staff is unprofessional

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Love this Doctor seems to be very knowledgeable in his career path and He actually was more concerned with me!! not just trying to get a check LOVE HIM!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

In 2009 Dr Gordon placed a caldera bladder sling in my body. I went back to Dr. Gordon to tell him something was wrong. He told me to wiggle on the toilet to urinate. Three years I was holding urine. I went to a urologist and found that the sling was cutting off my urethra and I could not empty my bladder. Because of the sling he put in me with out my consent or explaining the sling to me I have had 5 surgeries and scar tissue. He has ruined my life..

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Gordon is the best doctor. He is caring, hilarious, and great at his job. His nurses are also wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I love Dr. Gordon! He is the best. He spends time with each of his patients, which may be why appointments run behind. He has great bedside manner, he is funny and nice. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr are very good but it just the wait is so long every time more than an hour and half after the appointment time.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Gordon and his staff are wonderful, great sense of humor all around! They were always friendly and helpful. Most delays were usually delivery related, not like they have much control over that one. But they always did their best to make up the missed time. Everyone was just wonderful with general checkups, amniocentesis, induction and c-section. I can't say enough good things about any of them. Definitely highly recommended! I hope I'm still in this area and can go back when we're ready for another child.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Doctor Gorden is the best doctor ever. He really cares about his patents. He was always very helpful and easy to talk to. He also has a wonderful staff. His nurses are both so nice. When I would be feeling bad they would always try to make me feel better. Even though they seen a lot people a week they really try to take the time and get to know each one. Doctor Gorden also did a wonderful job on my c-section. It looks wonderful and healed really fast. I really could not have asked for a better doctor to help me through my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

dr gordon is a wonderful doctor. he takes the time to answer any and all questions. i would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Gordon is wonderful. Easy to talk to and adds a little humor when needed! Pro breastfeeding and very helpful with diet recommendations.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Kevin R. Gordon's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1997)