Ratings for Dr. Brien Whalen

He a getting used to person. I am56 years old. My wife calls him a pill pusher, however I have been seeing him for over 10 years and I am stable with all the issues I have. If you neen to talk to him about something you feel he is not listening, you have to be assertive. His personality should not be mixed with his knowledge. He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

If he is on duty, we go to another clinic. Loud and abrasive. By the end of your visit, the entire waiting room will know what you came in for. Front end staff is horrible! I have often wondered if they actually want to see patients at this clinic because there is so much that turns people off that it is a wonder anybody uses it.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

We went to the walk in clinic when we found out I was pregnant. From my one time experience, he is very punctual, possesses good listening skills, and is very knowledgeable. He explains a lot which is a good thing in my opinion. He is very down to earth and not stuck up like other doctors. I would defnitely see him again.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I agree with the majority here - Awesome doctor! Front end sucks.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

very good doctor. very rude receptionist named Marsha

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Good Doc. Terrible front end. They need to fire her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

He's the best doctor that anybody can ask for. Cheers Lubna

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Whalen is the best!!! Always friendly, has always listened to my concerns and one year, I had a lot, and he was always helpful. Love going to see him, and that's strange, because most people hate going to the doctor, cause it's usually not for good reasons. My husband is seeing him now and both my daughters. We all love him. As with others, I agree, the front staff could use with some people skills, but there are a couple new, younger front desk staff, that are quite good.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

My husband and i have both seen him and he may be a little hyper but i think he's funny. How else can someine deal with a bunch of people complainning of pain and suffering day in and out without a good disposition? He's a nice guy, good doctor and he's honest. If you can't stand the heat, stay outta tha kitchen!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Brien Whalen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He a getting used to person. I am56 years old. My wife calls him a pill pusher, however I have been seeing him for over 10 years and I am stable with all the i..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If he is on duty, we go to another clinic. Loud and abrasive. By the end of your visit, the entire waiting room will know what you came in for. Front end st..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We went to the walk in clinic when we found out I was pregnant. From my one time experience, he is very punctual, possesses good listening skills, and is very k..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the majority here - Awesome doctor! Front end sucks."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "very good doctor. very rude receptionist named Marsha "

September 24, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good Doc. Terrible front end. They need to fire her."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the best doctor that anybody can ask for. Cheers Lubna"

May 8, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Whalen is the best!!! Always friendly, has always listened to my concerns and one year, I had a lot, and he was always helpful. Love going to see him, and ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw him yesterday as a walk in , and he was amazing!!! :) Canada needs more doctors like him. I am sick and tired of up tight doctors.."

October 9, 2014