Ratings for Dr. Brien Whalen

Dr. Whalen is the best! He is super helpful and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Whalen has been my family doctor for 16 years. He is the absolute best! He knows his stuff and is very caring. Dr. Whalen is all about the patient. You can say anything to Dr. Whalen and be yourself. He's loud and funny and I wouldn't trade him for anything. The world would be a better place with more Dr. Whalen's!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He is beyond knowledgeable, visits are quick and succinct and he's usually punctual. His 'bedside manner' might be somewhat unprofessional, but he doesn't coddle difficult patients or spare you from a proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Took my daughter into the walk in clinic today as our family Dr is away. When I heard him talking from the hall I wasn't sure what to expect. He came in to the room and I was shocked that he looked so casual. He was knowledgeable and my daughter loved him. I think he has one of those personalities that you either love or hate. I liked that he was down to earth and not stuffy like alot of doctors

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

His mannerisms and 'bedside manner' might put off some people, but he's attentive, is eminently knowledgeable and is ready to get you going on the path to recovery quickly. Despite me having an arrangement of absolutely bizarre one-off medical incidents, he's done so much to get my issues corrected and keep up on the chronic issues I do have. May not be the best doctor for those who need their doctor to prod at them in order for them to actually give the doctor any info on symptoms or what-have-you, but if you come in and put it all on the table quickly, he'll get you want you need to get better and have you out the door in a hurry. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I was not impressed. He seems to be a know- it-all. Would not listen to what I had to say regarding my history with bronchitis telling me I did not have bronchitis and I know you the symptoms well as I get bronchitis quite often. Would not go back if he is on duty.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He a getting used to person. I am56 years old. My wife calls him a pill pusher, however I have been seeing him for over 10 years and I am stable with all the issues I have. If you neen to talk to him about something you feel he is not listening, you have to be assertive. His personality should not be mixed with his knowledge. He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

If he is on duty, we go to another clinic. Loud and abrasive. By the end of your visit, the entire waiting room will know what you came in for. Front end staff is horrible! I have often wondered if they actually want to see patients at this clinic because there is so much that turns people off that it is a wonder anybody uses it.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

We went to the walk in clinic when we found out I was pregnant. From my one time experience, he is very punctual, possesses good listening skills, and is very knowledgeable. He explains a lot which is a good thing in my opinion. He is very down to earth and not stuck up like other doctors. I would defnitely see him again.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I agree with the majority here - Awesome doctor! Front end sucks.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015