Ratings for Dr. Brien Whalen

This doctor is horrible. I cannot believe this man has continued to work for so many years with this terrible attitude. Possibly burnt out? Needs to retire? Not to mention his unprofessional dress code. Not that the clothing is the most important aspect of being a good doctor, however jeans, tight t shirt and running shoes aren’t exactly appropriate for this line of work. As well, I recommended something regarded my illness. He told me I was totally wrong and then had the increased arrogance of stating “I’ve been doing this for over 25 years, I’m pretty sure I know how to do my job.” Worst experience ever. I do not recommend him to any individual looking for a decent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Very unprofessional, chauvinistic, know it all who is extremely insensivite to his patience. I have met many doctors in my time and he is, by far, the most terrible doctor I have ever met. This man needs to find another career. Just plain awful

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Went there saw him with pelican pain. He never examined me or put me on a table just told me if it got worse to go to hostipal. Worried something was really wrong I went to another clinic that had ultrasound available. After the test was done it was discovered I had an sist in my ovary causing the pain. This clinic is not a good one to go to.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

He may seem like a mad hatter but beyond that I have always found him very knowledgeable and with a few visits over the past few years, I'm very happy with the outcomes.

Submitted September 28, 2017

Brian has been my GP for several years and from my experience is an outstanding and caring doctor. Examples of this are such as i was sent to get a cor-rotted Doppler. The appointment I was given was 2 months away. Brian wasn't satisfied with that and made arrangements to have it done sooner. Within 2 weeks I had the test.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Whalen... you're assistance is needed at the Crazy Horse.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had to see a doc in a last minute situation. I arrived and they squeezed me in to see Dr.Whalen even though I was there when they were closing shop. Great all around experience and I myself appreciate his style.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Whalen is the best my husband has seen in years and years. He switch over to Dr. Whalen from another GP that he had been seeing for many years who had become rude and impatient. Dr. Whalen did more for my husband in one visit than the other did in years. Dr. Whalen is so helpful and leaves no stone unturned to get at the cause. When he is not on duty, the clinic has other great doctors like Dr. Evans if it is a situation that needs to be handled right away.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Great doctor.. He's honest and straight to the point. He's also not bi polar you just needs to slow him down.... Once he get to know you as your family doctor then he's the best... If your looking for Hugs and kisses then find another doctor or counsellar

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Great Doctor very helpful and caring glad I went to see him ..

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017