Ratings for Dr. Brien Whalen

His mannerisms and 'bedside manner' might put off some people, but he's attentive, is eminently knowledgeable and is ready to get you going on the path to recovery quickly. Despite me having an arrangement of absolutely bizarre one-off medical incidents, he's done so much to get my issues corrected and keep up on the chronic issues I do have. May not be the best doctor for those who need their doctor to prod at them in order for them to actually give the doctor any info on symptoms or what-have-you, but if you come in and put it all on the table quickly, he'll get you want you need to get better and have you out the door in a hurry. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I was not impressed. He seems to be a know- it-all. Would not listen to what I had to say regarding my history with bronchitis telling me I did not have bronchitis and I know you the symptoms well as I get bronchitis quite often. Would not go back if he is on duty.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He a getting used to person. I am56 years old. My wife calls him a pill pusher, however I have been seeing him for over 10 years and I am stable with all the issues I have. If you neen to talk to him about something you feel he is not listening, you have to be assertive. His personality should not be mixed with his knowledge. He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

If he is on duty, we go to another clinic. Loud and abrasive. By the end of your visit, the entire waiting room will know what you came in for. Front end staff is horrible! I have often wondered if they actually want to see patients at this clinic because there is so much that turns people off that it is a wonder anybody uses it.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

We went to the walk in clinic when we found out I was pregnant. From my one time experience, he is very punctual, possesses good listening skills, and is very knowledgeable. He explains a lot which is a good thing in my opinion. He is very down to earth and not stuck up like other doctors. I would defnitely see him again.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I agree with the majority here - Awesome doctor! Front end sucks.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

very good doctor. very rude receptionist named Marsha

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Good Doc. Terrible front end. They need to fire her.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

He's the best doctor that anybody can ask for. Cheers Lubna

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Whalen is the best!!! Always friendly, has always listened to my concerns and one year, I had a lot, and he was always helpful. Love going to see him, and that's strange, because most people hate going to the doctor, cause it's usually not for good reasons. My husband is seeing him now and both my daughters. We all love him. As with others, I agree, the front staff could use with some people skills, but there are a couple new, younger front desk staff, that are quite good.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014