Ratings for Dr. Myo Naing

Dr. Naing is my Medical Guide after all my life in a sinking sea. I trust him with my medical needs to the utmost. I cannot praise his care enough.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Dr. Naing: Was able to diagnose and refer a condition that I've had for a long time. Sense of humor, knowledge, caring nature are all important to me and he has them. My husband, who has multiple health issues, is now his patient. Although the clinic service have declined by reorganization, I will continue to seek Dr. Naing's help with my medical needs. Rural areas present challenges in physician choices. If you need a diagnosis Dr. Naing will help and refer you on if needed. Good follow-up and follow through.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr Naing is from Burma. His English is coming along but not always easy to understand. Everything else about him is awesome. He cares! He's Thorough! He's VERY Knowledgeable. He is my doctor as well as my family's. I wouldn't seek medical care outside of his practice unless he referred me to them... Lastly, he has a sweet spirit and a perpetual smile...

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010