Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Staab

Dr. Staab is wonderful in his approach and without question saved my life from severe dizziness and severe anxiety. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Staab along with a wonderful team at Mayo Clinic gave me a diagnosis and cure for an issue I could not solve for 4 years of trying and many doctors.. I was so pleased with my recommendation from Dr. Staab and his team that I asked to meet him in person. Within 5 minutes Dr. Staab entered the room and I thanked him for finding the cure for me. In the dizziness world, he is a genius.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr Staab and his staff are very professional, while at the same time very friendly. They make you feel comfortable immediately. This was a one time trip to Mayo, so Dr Staab did not know me. A nurse did an hour long history with me before I saw the doctor. He was very well prepared, especially coming in not knowing me. He did medication changes for me, which are working out very well. My psychiatrist in Sioux Falls, SD was very impressed with the changes that Dr Staab made. He makes you feel very comfortable, not "bad" for being mentally ill. Dr Staab took all the time that he and I both needed and answered all my questions. If I lived in or near Rochester, This is who I would choose as my psychiatrist. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey P. Staab's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company