Ratings for Dr. Simon Rabkin

Dr. Rabkin is great. He is very calming which I find great as it reduces the anxiety of being ill. He does his homework and sends you for all the appropriate tests without hesitation. He has met with me the day after every test to relay the results which is great not having to wait till all is completed to get the results

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Extremely pleasant and caring. I highly recommend DR Rabkin.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

First time seeing Dr. Rabkin. Very attentive and ordered further testing that has been scheduled promptly. At this point I feel quite confident that he will figure out my heart problem and that's very important to me to have confidence in my specialist. I also have a friend that sees him as well and likes him muchly. Fingers crossed!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Very knowledgeable and thorough. Recommended and arranged heart valve transplant which has been successfully operating for many years,after non-invasive surgery. Regularly checks up on patients.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Rabkin is spectacular. He is very smart. He knows the heart. He is way smarter than Dr. House. Marry me Simon!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010