Ratings for Dr. Gagan Bhalla

Very Rude ,not worth wasting time . He thinks that he is the best but he is worst.No one is interested to talk to him in gathering

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I went to Dr. Bhalla for my orthodontic treatment in 2006. From the moment I got there, there was a really kind and supportive team that made an effort to ensure a really succesful braces experience. I am really satisfied with my results and to this day got tons of compliments about my teeth. I encourage anyone to seek help from Dr. Bhalla and his office. Highly recomendad!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I first saw Dr Bhalla when I was 14 (now am 34). The office wait time was always 1-2 hours and he would a line up of patients in the small exam area herded like cattle. His demeanour was always cold, abrupt and he lacked attention to detail. Always had CNBC on and would run into his office to check his stocks. My teeth shifted after treatment and jaw grew and instead of owning up to providing treatment again, he refused and said I needed to an maxillofacial surgeon to break my jaw. The specialist said i needed to go back to Bhalla to get braces again. Dr Bhalla refused. 10 years later, finally hadn’t coverage through to get the job done right. Avoid this orthodontist.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Very rude and arrogant. When you ask any doubts, makes fun of us or gets angry. Has no clue what he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Super rude. I came in after my procedure was over because I wanted to know why one tooth was crooked. The conversation ended up with him calling me ugly. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

If there are any ratings of 4 and 5 for this orthodontist, I will guarantee you it is written by himself,staff or family. Terrible results, does not know what he is doing. Not sure where he was trained. Need to stop begging dentists to refer to you and start to focus on what you need to do to get better at doing ortho. Go take some more courses or something. Terrible results....

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I wouldn't recommended anyone to go to him if u don't get the good result blame u for ask him any questions tell you you're fault

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I came for an appointment 12 minutes early and they called me in and made me wait way past my appointment time. I got dirty looks from all the staff. The doctor is so incompetent and makes excuses when he is clearly in the fault. Would not recommend anyone to waste their money on him!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Completely disrespectful! Rolls his eyes and incompetent. Would not recommend anyone here.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Totally Incompetent Dr, doesn't know his job always accusing patients for false allegations. Gives fake reasons to hide his incompetency. Just ripping off poor South Asian patients. Doesn't want to answer questions totally rude and selfish and greedy

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017