Ratings for Dr. Gagan Bhalla

Super rude. I came in after my procedure was over because I wanted to know why one tooth was crooked. The conversation ended up with him calling me ugly. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

If there are any ratings of 4 and 5 for this orthodontist, I will guarantee you it is written by himself,staff or family. Terrible results, does not know what he is doing. Not sure where he was trained. Need to stop begging dentists to refer to you and start to focus on what you need to do to get better at doing ortho. Go take some more courses or something. Terrible results....

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I wouldn't recommended anyone to go to him if u don't get the good result blame u for ask him any questions tell you you're fault

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I came for an appointment 12 minutes early and they called me in and made me wait way past my appointment time. I got dirty looks from all the staff. The doctor is so incompetent and makes excuses when he is clearly in the fault. Would not recommend anyone to waste their money on him!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Completely disrespectful! Rolls his eyes and incompetent. Would not recommend anyone here.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Totally Incompetent Dr, doesn't know his job always accusing patients for false allegations. Gives fake reasons to hide his incompetency. Just ripping off poor South Asian patients. Doesn't want to answer questions totally rude and selfish and greedy

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Had a wonderful and painless experience getting treated by him when I needed an urgent situation while travelling to Canada.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Gagan Bhalla was extremely professional and an excellent orthodontist. He has checked up on the progress of my teeth for many years and has always been there to answer my questions. I've been complemented on my smile ever since my braces came off. I feel confident in referring Dr. Bhalla to my relatives & friends. He is a joy to see and meet!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Always helpful, always smiling. Him and his staff truely care for his patients. My teeth look amazing after the braces came off, I am always getting complements on how straight they are! My whole family has recived great results from Dr. Gagan balla and his staff!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Pretty good experience with this orthodontist. Recommend friends to come here.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016