Ratings for Dr. Tristan Hembroff

Awesome, understanding, easy to work with, and most importantly makes you feel comfortable which is had to get in a Dr's office!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

He is a caring Doctor that goes the extra mile for his patients. He looked after my Mom and was so kind to her and took the time to listen to her needs. He also took the time to make sure her family was kept up to date with her medical condition.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I feel like I should just go to walkin clinic. I never get the same Doctor more than once and I never see Dr. Hembroff.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I think I was one of Dr. Tristan's first patients for his practice here. It was an uncomfortable situation I was in but he made it simple and comfortable. I have since had two children who adore him and he is always happy to see us when we come in and is helpful reassuring no matter the issue, a true genuine person that can relate to young families. Thanks for everything. D, B, B, E, And G

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I wish with all my heart this terrific Doctor would come back to Victoria....this man was professional, caring and a decent human being...what a loss to Victoria...please return Dr.Hembroff....

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Extremely professional and caring. Excellent doctor and one of the best I have had. So glad he is back and he has gone to the nth degree to get me back to health.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Excellent doctor, takes such great interest, really listens no matter how long it takes and really cares!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Absolutely one of the most wonderful physicians I have had. He is extremely professional and very helpful. He is a very caring man.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

1st impressions count. Biased and opinionated. Late. Brings his computer with him and an attitude. Failed to call me regarding blood results. Left his practice without notifying me. Waste of time. People can preach all they want about him, but honestly there are way better doctors out there.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011