Ratings for Dr. Jon Caulfield

I would totally go to him for anything. He gets the job done perfectly the first time and has a refreshing sense of humour. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Well I had a great experience with this doctor, professional in every way. Would recommend his services to anyone

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Waited 4 months for a consult, he was more interested in talking to his intern that was dressed like an exotic dancer. I had a lot of concerns not knowing what's involved with a scope, complained about his distraction with his intern Ms Wroth. Booked another consult to discuss my concerns , when I mention his intern and how I had thought she dressed and was distracting him, he lost it and said I should leave, I stayed for a referral and he called security which were very professional and they took me to hospital relations where they are looking into my complaint. Glad he is not scoping me

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

This man saved my life., His kindness really helped after being told you have colon cancer. But he got it all. He got it early so no treatment needed. Thanks for being who you are

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Took excellent care of me, no complications. Recommend # 1 general surgeon award.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

The best experience with any Doctor I have ever had and I am 72 years old.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Kind, funny, empathetic. Great bedside manner and knowledgeable surgeon! He even came into see me in the hospital on his time off! I would give him more stars if I could!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

absolutely the best --- I would never want another surgeon -- I trust him totally

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr Caulfield took very good care of my husband he is very thorough and has a good bedside manner. If you are not well you are in good hands he will leave no stone unturned.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

My experience with Dr. Caulfield and his staff during breast cancer surgery was excellent - very skilled and caring surgeon with a great sense of humour and much compassion. His secretary Anna was kind and concerned and never made me feel that I was a burden in any way. They both made a difficult time much easier to get through. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017