Ratings for Dr. Ralph Berdan

Congrats on your retirement! I'm certain it is well-deserved. Take care and have a wonderful and fun retirement. Marcy Adkinson

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Berdan is the best dentist ever! He is kind, gentle, caring and great with children. He has treated 3 generations of our family and he will be missed. I will have to get in to see him one last time before he retires. Thank you Dr. Berdan for such great service over the past 40 years.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Berdan is absolutely one of the best of any kind of doctor I've every had. Explains what's needed, gives choices as needed, quick & efficient, also outlines the current & future benefit, "cares". WOW--awesome!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Berdan has been my dentist for over 30 years. I have never had a less than positive experience in the time I have been seeing him. I had some not so great work done in my mouth when I was a teenager and as a result, I was really not very keen on seeing the dentist. My first visit to his office completely changed my view of dentistry. His work and kind, gentle manner are just the best. I hope that the young dentist that is buying the practice is as good and as gentle. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Berdan to anyone looking for a competent caring dentist.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Berdan has been our family dentist for almost 40 years. We were probably some of his first clients when he came to Regina. He was the first dentist our kids thought was wonderful. They were never afraid to go see him as they had been with 2 prior dentists we had. He is kind and caring with his patients. We have recommended him to several of our friends.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Really appreciate Dr. Berdan. Great with kids, and is very kind and gentle. I sure hope his son moves to Regina into the practice or Dr. Berdan never gets to retire!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Berdan for about 10 years and have recieved excellent care, he even came in on a Sunday to treat my dry socket!! I appreciate his gentle manner and expertise!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

I have to say Dr. Berdan is a excellent dentist and I have recommend him to family and friends and they have thank me for recommending his services to their family. A truely knowlegeable Doctor and looks for the best way possible to suit my needs. He has been my dentist for the past 30 years (one of his first patients). Also my daughters 16, 9 are his patients and they think he is wonderful. When my 9 year old had her first filling at six, she was ask by a friend if the needle hurt when he put the freezing in...she said he didn't put a needle in my mouth. Very gentle and caring Doctor...he always put a smile on my face knowing he can save a tooth or two...to be very honest with you I had 4 rootcanals done by Dr. Berdan and I have never had a problem since having my teeth fixed. One "very happy" patient reporting this to you...you couldn't ask me to go to another dentist. The staff is wonderful too. Keep up the great work everyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

He's so gentle and kind! I'm worried about what I'm going to do when he retires!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Super guy! Great personality & knows his stuff. I recommend him to all I know.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008