Ratings for Dr. Wesley Prince

Very thorough exam, knowledgeable doctor, excellent staff, and perfectly punctual.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Pleased to see Dr. Prince and his staff. Glad to know that my eyes are healthy.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I'm very pleased with the appointment I had this morning. I'm confident and assured that my doctor is competent and so is his staff. Thanks for your good services.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Have seen Dr. Prince for a number of years. He and his staff are always professional and the appointments are almost always on time. He is very easy to deal with.

Submitted September 8, 2017

I have mixed feelings about Dr. Prince. I worked in eye care for years and the Millcreek Optometry Centre (in particular Dr. Hensel) were well respected. I started seeing Dr. Prince after I moved near his office as the location and facilities are nice and modern. I'm not sure what his staff's qualifications are as the optometrists do all the pre-testing themselves. Dr. Prince himself can be quite assertive to the point of being abrupt, even though he is not always correct. He has criticized surgeries I have undergone even though he is not a surgeon. More than once I have had to wait 15-30 minutes for my appointment as he was running behind. This frustrating as I have to leave work early to attend my appointments. For me the deciding factor was overhearing Dr. Prince and another optometrist discuss a patient. She was apparently a chatty lady and disparaging comments were made about her in full earshot of the waiting room....it was a bit unkind and i felt bad. I didn't say anything to him at the time and I'm sorry for that. I don't think I will return unless it's to see Dr. Hensel. BTW I wanted to order my contact lenses there in order to support their business but their lenses were 50% more expensive than buying online ($45 per box instead of $31). Ouch...

Submitted October 21, 2014

My husband and I have not had our eyes checked in many years. We researched several doctors on line and chose Dr. Prince as he was rated 5 out of 5. We came half an hour early to look at frames and he took us shortly after we got there. He has excellent, very knowledgeable, great bedside manner and caring. He explained everything to us very carefully and answered all our questions. We did not get any glasses as my husband has to come back for some extra tests. We were both impressed with Dr. Prince and would highly recommend him. The office has parking in front, is modern, very clean and well stocked with frames at very reasonable prices. The staff was very friend and helpful. Overall we had a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I've already rated him before, and he still remains one of the best health professionals I have known or have contacted. In every respect...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Prince for several years now for glasses, contacts and the occasional eye infection and I think he is awesome! Unlike my previous optometrist, Dr. Prince always seems to put my health first and not care if I buy glasses or contacts from him. He didn't rant about my online glasses and was very honest about where I could get the cheapest contacts. He also has a great beside manor and friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I have been wearing glasses &/ contacts for 21 years. In my first appointment with Dr. Prince I learned more about my eyes, contacts, and how to care for both of the mentioned than in the past 21 years. It was refreshing, and a delight really, to see a doctor who cared enough to educate and inform me in a positive, professional and timely manner. For the first time, I feel confident with someone who is helping me care for one of the most important functions of my daily life. I would highly recommend him and his practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Been my doctor for 6 years and he is always on time, professional, thorough and pleasant. Take the time to fit my eyes to the best contacts possible, very patient.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Wesley Prince's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients