Ratings for Dr. Kory Jollymore

This last posting is understandable but it should be noted that notice of Dr J leaving was posted in the local paper, it was on the clinic answering machine, it was posted at the local pharmacy and clinic. I agree that the staff is concerning...information is far from private at that clinic and just sitting in the waiting room I have heard more information that should ever be disclosed. It makes me wonder about all the times I've called into the clinic and who overheard that conversation! It's unfortunately that Dr J left but I agree, at least we have a replacement and she's nice.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

He left to go to Ontariou without notifying patients even via a message in the newspaper. I had finally built trust with a doctor, doubt that will ever happen again. I was very very disappointed to say the least. I am glad someone replaced him. I guess I am fortunate to have a family doc. one thing about the staff is that they reveal things on the phone and then state that they are not able to give you any more information due to privacy information. Some of the things I was told caused me to feel quite anxious, and very nervous. Then I was given a piece of paper with my information, no conversation with Dr. Jollymore, which made me feel even worse.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I was offended by the jar asking for donations to help heat the building. Was refused an appointment when called and asked to see the Dr. I was told to go to outpatients even though all i wanted was to discuss something with the dr. that was bothering me. I felt awful and still don't understand why he refused to see me. I have lost trust in the Dr. now and feel he may not be there to answer any other questions I may have. :(

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Very rarely answer their phone so you are forced to leave a message. The secretary is the only one who calls you back, never the Dr.Recently charged for an appointment that was left on my answering machine and then I left one on theirs saying I didn't feel I needed the appointment. Received a bill just a few days after the appointment date which I didn't accept.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Very efficient, lots of time and patience. Always willing to refer if needed, and not a pill-pusher.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Dr Jollymore is punctual, professional and has been very helpful to our family. He is a wealth of knowledge and is always willing to go the extra mile. He offers 20 minute appointments and lets you discuss more than one issue. New Germany is lucky to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Staff cannot get appointment times or information correct. He will bill you for anything and everything he can and drop you as a patient as quickly as possible. I would NEVER recommend him and would rather be without a family doctor and use the walk-in clinics than to rely on him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010