Ratings for Dr. C. Farooq Masud

This man is a son of a b-tch. I went to see see him due to stomach pain/urine was messed up. He had me do some test and said it was gas. Pain was unbearable, went to a different doctor and right away she said to go to the hospital. It was gallbladder stones. Had to have surgery to remove them. If i would've waited any longer, there could've been a lot of other issues. This man should be sued. He is an a**hole. Never seen a man as incompetent as his, he has no clue what he's doing. All he cares about is peoples swiping their health cards. These people really need to get audited and be held accountable for their actions.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I am still wondering why and how he is still a physician! He is such a greedy pig!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

this man is a crook... he should be put in jail. he's a money making machine.. sit for hours and he will see u for literally 2 seconds..he's barely ever there.. i have no clue why ppl go to him or why his clinic is busy... he's been prescribing medicine to someon i kno for so many yesrs and he has never actually diagnosed anything.. has never done a basic check up to see what's wrong wrong or if medication should be continued.. people like this - their licenses should be revoked.. they are milking the govt for money... for god's sake, do some work... you're a doctor. have some empathy and care for ppl..if all you care about is money, go run some other business... why are you in this field? you will have to answer to god one day.... be afraid.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

This doctor is not an active listener. He goes by what he knows and not really what the patient is going through. My case could be serious and I actually had it when I was a kid but he didn't care to listen and concluded my condition with something else. It drives me crazy how he diagnoses before he listens to the whole thing. He even stopped me midway while I was talking to insist that it was not that. Can't empathize with the patient and even goes out of the room in the middle of your examination/assessment just to attend to the staff or other patient. I felt as if my voice didn't matter. I wouldn't recommend him nor this clinic.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Not worth it. Dumb front desk staff and the doc is just there to drivr volume and take in as many patients as possible

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Horrible! Avoid this doctor if you would like proper care

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I personally hate to do this! but this this Dr. is unqualified or just does n;t want to help his patients. I went for a physical exam and this Guy had his physician assistance do all the task. He came in and said everything is okay with me. I told him I am have a slight heart pain / burn (I need his expertise) and also explained to him my fingers get really numb during the cold days. He just looked at said nothing to worry about the heart pain and for the fingers there is nothing he can do. I asked for referral to see a cardiologist and rheumatology, well after all of this he said I am okay. before I leave i asked why I didn;t get an EKG test. He said he only on Tuesday . Another problem with him is his dumb staff!!!!! and long wait time.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I m here in clinic...dr checked 3patients in 45 min....front desk lady is so rude with v less understandi g of medical terms...v much disappointed

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

He is a good doctor. Very punctual, very helpfully and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

wonderful doctor. Talks patiently, explains things. Love him

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. C. Farooq Masud's Credentials

• Punjab University, Pakistan (Grad. 1987)