Ratings for Dr. James L. Hilaire

He is the devil in my eyes,he is the biggest quack there is. He also got busted in Terre Haute for writing prescriptions and other people's name. Please no one ever go to this man he don't even deserve a license.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Do not let this podiatrist do any real surgery on your feet. Ingrown toenails is one thing. Horrible. Horrible. No clue what he is doing surgically

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

This doctor is absolutely horrible. He cut my Achilles tendon and left it cut to where it balled up to the bottom of my foot leaving me unable to walk. horrible horrible doctor. Stay away. He will just push surgery after surgery and ruin you. Ugh I don't know how he is even allowed to practice medicine. Makes me sick.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Love this man he is amazing and does amazing work!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Submitted June 3, 2014

I've read what others have written and its a shame they did not get the same experience that I did. I think the doctor is a very kind man, I had a very painful ingrown toenail that he took care of. He made me feel comfortable and he handled my problem with no issues. I would recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I think he's the best foot doctor in Terre Haute. I think these charges against him are bogus. I know people who have went to him and were very satisfied. He's the nicest doctor you could ask for.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I made several visits to see this so called Dr. For plantar fasciaitis every time I went in he injected it with something on top of my foot would wrap it and suggest a procedure where blood plasma would be drawn in injected back into problem foot, no way would I let him do this, this has been almost a year and still in horrible PAIN! He never solved my foot pain, in more pain now than ever. The office personnel are so inexperienced know nothing about billing, never got a receipt let alone the explaination of that visit she was clueless! Worst experience for a so called Drs office! Bad bad bad Dr.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

This was a nasty office and he was not very professional. Was only interested in pushing surgery. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Do not use this so called doctor. I had the toe shortening surgery and he left one toe longer than the toe on the other foot. He will think of anything to fix on your feet, just to increase the cost. Have had nothing but pain and misery every since he touched me. Stay away. Looking to file lawsuit.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. James L. Hilaire's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

HIP