Ratings for Dr. Maksim Lyubarskiy

Dr. Max is the best. The best dr. in the area. professional and knowledgeable. Has very light hand, and most importantly NO Pain. Always takes extra time and waits until anesthesia take effect. PS Reading reviews below tells me these people are fake and don't know dr. Max

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

stay away from this dentist and the staff. He is arrogant and really does not care about his patients or solving their problems. He is not a dentist, he is a shoemaker. I got stuck on a unexpected procedure with him and had to stay the course, but I really regret it. I now have gone to another professional dentist to hopefully fix what he did. Most of the staff is incompetent and one of them in particular will call you several times for rescheduling for their convenience or hound you about payment if god forbid you have no insurance, boy are they greedy to get as much as they can out of you.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I would never advise any patient looking for cosmetic dental work to see this dentist. He will grind down your perfectly healthy teeth unnecessarily. He is not seasoned at all and will attempt a restoration without regard to the functionality of the bite. Then he will not guarantee any of his work. Afterwards he refused to finish the adjustments to the expensive crowns so they WILL break soon. He does not care. After he has received his money he will NEVER return your call AGAIN. He also broke a perfectly healthy tooth and then charged me to fix it AND it broke the same evening. He will be your worst nightmare if you let him in your mouth.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

doesn't guarantee veneers. I took care not to bite into foods, went for regular dentist appointments. Charged approx 200 to re glued veneer. Fell off after 4 days. Didn't warn me when put on that if I moved away he wouldn't guarantee, or that they would last only 5 years. I go for regular dental appointments and take care of my teeth.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Max (Lyubarskiy) is the best I have ever been too! He talked me out of pointless and expensive procedure that my previous DR. tried to sell me. Most importantly he found a much better solution. Dr. Max is great with kids (only dentist my son is ready and happy to go to) has gentle touch and passionate about dentistry. I can't recommended him enough! [The negative review is another "professional" deed by competitors from across the street]

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Ive gone to this dentist (the practice) for years. I saw Dr. Lyubarskiy and he was more concerned about a minor issue with my teeth & not an incomplete root canal even though I went to another dentist in this practice for yrs and he never saw a problem. Then Lyubarskiy wanted me to get a several hundred dollar procedure to "correct" it (I have been to several dentists within the past 10 years-I moved a lot) and no one else saw a problem. Then I made a follow up appt. and cancelled it bc he didn't seem right. Turns out even though the receptionist made my appt in the computer in front of me there was no record of it. This practice is unprofessional & this teenage receptionist had a shirt on that was clearly too low and inappropriate (bra was out). She also mixed me and another patient up and I cleared it up for her (before I went into the exam room). Also my husband was told he had 3 cavities then 2...which one is it? They are the dr.'s & if they are unsure say so. I'm never going back.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010