Ratings for Dr. Virginia H. Bass

I love Dr. Ginny Bass!! She is very caring and supportive. There are a lot of other Ob/Gyn doctors near me here in Greenvile, but I would rather drive all the way to Seneca just to see Ginny!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

She is very personable and friendly. Took her time with me and answered all of my questions. I recommend her to all of my friends and they love her too. I have one friend that drives an hour so she and her daughter can see her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr Bass is extremely incompetent. I would never recommend her , In fact run as fast as you can from her.!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I love this woman, and after I have my baby im going to continue to follow u p with her for all my gyn needs! She has a great since of humor and is very down to earth.. I would highly highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Cares about patients. Pays close attention to problems and considers all methods of treatment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Very Helpful, Down to Earth. Knows her stuff!!!!! :)

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

She was the best doctor I've seen, ever. She spoke to you, knows her stuff. She has a since of humor. She asked plenty of questions, and was able to answer all of mine. Her staff was nice, and as a new patient they got me in within two weeks of calling, unlike any other office I called that were making appointments a month out. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Virginia H. Bass's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Seneca, SC