Ratings for Dr. Violaine Marcoux

Kind, understanding, takes her time explaining, follows trough

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

She seems to rely on the students to do examination and if you refuse to be seen, she has you wait 2 hours.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Waited three hours for my appointment and missed my next appointment with another doctor as a result. She and her nurse practically forced an exam on me while I was in distress and having a panic attack. Her nurse laughed at me. I left with zero diagnosis, zero follow-up. I would never go back and feel like reporting her to the College of Physicians and Surgeons for some of the comments she and her nurse made. Super disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

She didn’t dianost my disease. I wait more than 3 hours and finally she arrived, she didn’t care about my explanations and she just laughed at me from first moment to the end without any help, she wasn’t serious, but my illness was serious ☹️

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Marcoux est exceptionnelle! Son service est impeccable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Hands down the best Doctor. I have seen quite a few due to my stage 2 endometriosis and feel safe and acknowledged in her care. I was lucky enough to get pregnant without any intervention and she delivered my daughter. Her receptionist is the most caring lady I have ever met. I'm in love and trust this team wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I jumped through hoops to get Dr Marcoux to consider taking my daughter as a patient. My daughter was in bed for a month with all the symptoms of endomitrios. I couldn't get anyone to take her symptoms seriously. I heard that Dr Marcoux specializes in this. Her receptionist pretended to care. I called daily begging for an appointment. She kept telling me to be patient , the Dr needs to review her file before she can give me an appointment. Well, a month later she tells me to take her to Ste justines Gyno clinic because she's 17 and she can get better care there. Well as of 18 in 9 months she will be sent somewhere else so I wil have to begin all over again. I think she's too busy to give my daughter the time of day. What kind of Dr does that without even seeing the patient. Her receptionist was useless and kept telling me it shouldn't be much longer. You will get an appointment as soon as the Dr checks the file. A month later... Nothing. Well I got an appointment with another Gyno without jumping through hoops. Not at a children's hospital. This Dr and receptionist need to reconsider why they go to work everyday. Or in this case 3 days a week.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr marcoux is the best pulled up a chair to me to explain menopause to me. She made me feel like she cared that was two years ago. Saw her agin today for routine pap examine and to see how my hormone therapy is going and as always she's calm sweet and I am very happy

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Her receptionist that puts patients in the room is a major bit%#. Unpolite and unprofessional. If i have to wait over an hour after my appointment's scheduled time, she could at least smile.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

is she no longer working ? I was told her practice is now closed.... how can this be ?!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015