Ratings for Dr. Violaine Marcoux

Dr. Marcoux est exceptionnelle! Son service est impeccable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Hands down the best Doctor. I have seen quite a few due to my stage 2 endometriosis and feel safe and acknowledged in her care. I was lucky enough to get pregnant without any intervention and she delivered my daughter. Her receptionist is the most caring lady I have ever met. I'm in love and trust this team wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I jumped through hoops to get Dr Marcoux to consider taking my daughter as a patient. My daughter was in bed for a month with all the symptoms of endomitrios. I couldn't get anyone to take her symptoms seriously. I heard that Dr Marcoux specializes in this. Her receptionist pretended to care. I called daily begging for an appointment. She kept telling me to be patient , the Dr needs to review her file before she can give me an appointment. Well, a month later she tells me to take her to Ste justines Gyno clinic because she's 17 and she can get better care there. Well as of 18 in 9 months she will be sent somewhere else so I wil have to begin all over again. I think she's too busy to give my daughter the time of day. What kind of Dr does that without even seeing the patient. Her receptionist was useless and kept telling me it shouldn't be much longer. You will get an appointment as soon as the Dr checks the file. A month later... Nothing. Well I got an appointment with another Gyno without jumping through hoops. Not at a children's hospital. This Dr and receptionist need to reconsider why they go to work everyday. Or in this case 3 days a week.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr marcoux is the best pulled up a chair to me to explain menopause to me. She made me feel like she cared that was two years ago. Saw her agin today for routine pap examine and to see how my hormone therapy is going and as always she's calm sweet and I am very happy

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Her receptionist that puts patients in the room is a major bit%#. Unpolite and unprofessional. If i have to wait over an hour after my appointment's scheduled time, she could at least smile.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

is she no longer working ? I was told her practice is now closed.... how can this be ?!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Marcoux came highly recommended however even before seeing this Dr. I was left with a very bad taste in my mouth. A secretary is someone who dents the tone for the clinic and unfortunately her secretary Vivian set a very negative tone for my upcoming visit. Everyone is anxious and everyone deserves to be treated with respect - this unfortunately was not the case. The secretary interrupted me, was rude, argumentative and practically brought me to tears. When I told her that I was very disturbed by this treatment and the lack of respect that I was given , I was told to "call back when I wasn't disturbed." This is not the treatment one expects when trying to make an appointment for the first time. Hopefully my experience with the Dr. Will make up for her secretary's rude and unprofessional behaviour.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Tellement décu. . Elle ne m'a meme pas demandé si j'acceptais d'etre examiné par une résidente en médecine. La résidente a tout fait, examen gynécologique, questions et docteur Marcoux est venu après et a manqué de respect devant moi. Je ne recommanderai jamais ce médecin. Never I will refer her. No respect at all.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Have been seeing her for years. Wouldn't want any other doctor to touch me. Especially now that she delivered my first baby.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr.Marcoux saved my life- literally. Her careful move to biopsy my uterus before starting fibroid treatment revealed cancer. Who knew? I owe her more than this review. Highly recommended, and not just for her careful approach, she is smart, interested and caring.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015