Ratings for Dr. Michael Choi

Shockingly but proudly rude, inflexible, domineering. 100% more interested in his ego and doing all the talking then he is in helping with the foot issues you come in with. Fees among the highest.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Choi is very knowledgeable and efficient. He answers all of your questions before you even ask while he's doing his assessments and treatments. You can be in and out quickly without having to say a word.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Choi treated me for plantar fasciitis a couple of years ago with a steroid injection that literally got me back on my feet almost immediately. I have now developed another foot issue and will be definitely be going back to him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

We were very pleased with Dr. Choi's service. Personable, friendly, and professional. I would recommend him for sure. Heidi & Rob

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Truly an amazing doctor. He took the time to explain the procedure (ingrown toenail removal) and provided me with the knowledge I needed to take care of my foot in the future. He was patient, honest, and humorous. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Amazing Doctor! He removed my ingrown, it was very deep. He was excellent at explaining everything and the staff were great as well.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Frustrating! Want you to buy a new pair of shoes from a particular shop, and visit him, and pay his fees again. At the end of 12 minutues (total consultation, just S10/minute), I felt if I had clicked on a video on You Tube.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Choi is amazing. He operated on my dad's foot, explained everything, was extremely professional. The operation was so quick and slick that my dad fell asleep the entire time he was performing the procedure. He is an extremely talented surgeon with excellent bedside manners to boot.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Choi is very knowleagble & the staff is very kind & hellful. Really impressed by the services

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Choi is fantastic. Always pleasant, punctual and very easy to chat with. I highly recommend him for our podiatry needs.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015