Ratings for Dr. Michael Choi

Frustrating! Want you to buy a new pair of shoes from a particular shop, and visit him, and pay his fees again. At the end of 12 minutues (total consultation, just S10/minute), I felt if I had clicked on a video on You Tube.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Choi is amazing. He operated on my dad's foot, explained everything, was extremely professional. The operation was so quick and slick that my dad fell asleep the entire time he was performing the procedure. He is an extremely talented surgeon with excellent bedside manners to boot.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Choi is very knowleagble & the staff is very kind & hellful. Really impressed by the services

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Choi is fantastic. Always pleasant, punctual and very easy to chat with. I highly recommend him for our podiatry needs.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Choi off and on for the last 20 years. He is gentle, and takes the time needed to administer the right treatment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

A few months back I ended up getting an ingrown toenail. I called around and decided on Dr Choi. He explained everything to me in detail as to what the best route of action was for the toenail. After the surgery he explained how to care for the toe and I began my recovery and a month later my toe is 100% again. Thanks to Dr Choi and his helpful staff. I was also happy my extended benefits reimbursed me for the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I have seen Dr, choi for years for a variety of things. He listens to your concerns and explains everything. If you don't "get it" he will gladly explain again patiently. He has a quirky sense of humor that makes you feel good and relaxed during office surgeries. He entertains my kids to ease the not so comfy treatment. He is so personal our kids have asked"Can we stop in and say hi to Dr Choi today. Not a money maker, in fact he has had is own orthotics since the seventies and says there still good! Loves his job

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Choi has performed a number of surgeries on my feet over the years and I could not wish for anyone better. It is like visiting an old friend - he makes you feel at ease and his sense of humour removes any nervousness or anxiety. He genuinely loves his work and makes sure that his patients understand any treatment or procedure that is necessary to correct a problem. He is a rare find among podiatrists/surgeons today!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Great doctor, thorough, knowledgeable and explained everything very clearly. Seemed a little odd at first but as we talked more I realized he just had a good sense of humor about things!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Excellent! Knowledgeable, respectful, kind, listens, gee I could go on and on.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012