Ratings for Dr. Susana Leal-Khouri

Dr. Leal-Khouri is a wonderful dermatologist, very professional and kind. Her staff is very welcoming

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

She spends little time and does not answers well all my questions

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

The doctor raced thru the appointment with my son as I sat there asking questions. She repeatedly said the nurse will give you the information and directions. When we went to check out, the staff,not only tried to sell us more services but more products. Furthermore, when I went to get the acne prescriptions filled I checked the cost beforehand and they told me $700.00. Doctor gave me the most expensive newest products where they could have given me a substitute drug for $7.00 for one product. I tried to no avail making contact with the office 4x now and no one has returned my phone calls. When I did speak with staff they were were very rude after I explained the situation and even though the Doctor signed off on generic, there were NO generics of those drugs. Yes, similar drugs but a new prescription had to be written. Staff said go to the pharm. and get the ingredients for generics and call them in to us and we will give her the message.I would never recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Khoury and her complete staff are the best!!! Always knowledgeable, on time and providing the best service ever.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

the staff is great at recommending new treatment and keeping me up to day on the newest procdures

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Susana Leal-Khouri was great. She answered all my questions regarding my skin cancer. She made me feel comfortable. Her office staff was great also. Very few good dermatologist left in Miami. The Miami Dermatology Center gets 5 stars from me. Jackie G.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010