Ratings for Dr. Richard Choi

Never asked me questions that other doctors asked ( like family history about heart problems). He was quick to dismiss me. Didn't even do a test for my heart when under load. Very disappointed, nothing was found and I was dismissed, but there is a definite problem (even other doctors told me to have my heart checked out). Will look for someone who actually will find what's wrong

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Absolutely first rate. He explained in detail why my family doctor had referred me to him and helped me understand the concerns, issues and procedures without any hint of condescension. I cannot overstate my satisfaction with Dr. Choi.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Amazing doctor, very knowledgeable, understanding and gives great feedback. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

excellent in every way - knows his stuff and explains difficult things better than any doctor i've had. i can't recommend him highly enough...

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Choi's for 6 years now. I suffered a heart attack at the young age of 34 . We first met in the emergency at St Joseph's. I was transferred to St Michael's where I had a double bypass with stents. Dr Choi is an amazing man and I owe him and his staff as well as St Mike's my life. I would recommend him in a second he is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met! You would be lucky to have him as your cardiologist! Thanks Dr Choi for all that you do as well as your compassion and dedication to your career! He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough never rushes you and always makes sure you understand everything he says. Again a truly amazing doctor and human being!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I just saw Doctor Chou at st Joseph and I found him to be very professional and very good at explaining things and what to be expected It is with his good hudgment that he. Sent me for more test and I was very lucky. I could have had a major heart attack if he did not initiate for me to get further tests. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Very good doctor. He always listens to you and answer questions. His secretary is very professional as well.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Exelent !!!! I have seen this dog is excellent!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

My 87 year old mother has been seeing Dr. Choi for several years now. What I am most impressed with is his kind manner when explaining to my mother who's english is limited, exactly what her condition is and what to expect. I would highly recommend Dr. Choi to my closest friends and relatives.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Excellent doctor, very detailed and professional, would always recomend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011