Ratings for Dr. Angela H. Redmond

My 3 year old has seen Dr. Redmond since he was born. We have always loved her! I've seen a couple other doctors in the Trussville and Deerfoot offices. None of them compare to her. My son likes her too. She talks to him in a way that makes him feel at ease and isn't so scared. I really like that because he tends to be afraid of going to the dr and dentist. She's very informative and while you may wait a little while in the exam room, it's worth it because she spends a good amount of time with her patients and is very thorough. We actually live about an hour's drive away from the office and it's worth the drive to go see her. I've recommended her to almost everyone I know with little ones.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I was very unsatisfied with Dr.Redmond. My daughter complained of stomach pains and she never once referred me to have a GI doctor for scan of her stomach, she only offered medicine and the problem still did not go away. So I'm moving my 3 children to another dr. office. Also the staff is very rude. When you call to make an appointment they keep you holding for 15 minutes. The wait time is 45 minutes to a hour just to see here. I would not recommend you take your kids to her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Angela H. Redmond's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1999)