Ratings for Dr. Benedict Rich

been with him since he opened his practice , he has been available when ever I have needed him on an emergency basis. His work is very good & staff very friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Ben is an outstanding dentist with an equally outstanding staff. He is personable, funny and very conservative in treatment modalities. Have recommended him to many of our friends and every one has had the same experience. He has saved all of us significant $$$$$ by only performing the most necessary beneficial treatment. He truly is a GEM !

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Rich helped me immensely...and I NEEDED it. He is a great dentist and along withhis 20+ year assistant, they are the most entertaining duo in dentistry. Seriously capable & funny.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Went for a consultation and the dentist was so pushy and rude. The front desk was scary. He is all in your face and he has an attitude how he is better than all the dentists in the world and that i am luck to have found him. I wouldn't trust him to even touch my dog. Glad it was just a consultation. They were pushing me to put money down and start the work. Later I went online and found that he closed one of his office and bad reviews. Glad I went with my gutts. Beware!!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010