Ratings for Dr. Armando Arryo

Was examined by his assistant who was a very creepy doctor Sarah Crimmins currently doing rotations. Just got a very erie feeling from her. I met with him after examiniation. He was extreamly sarcstic when I told him I was going to recieve treatment out of town. I also experienced some paranormal a couple days after meeting with both. Both hostile and seemed upset. Dr. was 30 min late for the appointment. Also just want to say that office people Falicia and Margret were also very aggitated and snapped when asked simple questions would not give there last name. Then after doctors visit I needed two police officers to get my car back from the valet workers who claimed that I did not have my reciept after I gave them my reciept and had paid them already. They tried to steal my car. Then when I called to talk about results they couldnt find my info anywhere and had to call me back.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010