Ratings for Dr. Peters Walter

Dr. Walter Peters is a remarkable plastic surgeon. On two separate occasions he brilliantly performed an upper followed by lower eyelid surgery - exceeding my expectations. He is a skillful perfectionist with enormous attention to detail. He embodies all the desired qualities that we as patients hope for from the medical profession; sincerity, kindness and understanding. Dr. Peters is an exceptional plastic surgeon and a true gentleman in every sense of the word.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I am a 55 year old professional woman, having practised law for the past 28 years. I first heard of Dr Peters from a doctor friend who sought his assistance to correct a surgery performed by another doctor. She was absolutely delighted with Dr Peter's work. Thus, I confidently sought his assistance as well when I thereafter required surgery to remove a deep lump from the front of my neck. His careful and caring approach brought a sense of calm to an otherwise unnerving surgery. My results are perfect, without a trace of the incision. Dr Peters is indisputably a brilliant surgeon and a fine person. His integrity is palpable. He applies a standard of excellence at all levels imaginable. I recommend h at the highest level possible.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Peters is a wonderful caring and professional physician/plastic surgeon. He performed my abdominoplasty about three months ago and I cannot tell you how pleased I am with the results. I was very nervous about the procedure and Dr. Peters and his staff were great and calming me and reassuring me throughout the entire process. The care afterwards was exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Peters.

Submitted March 26, 2015