Ratings for Dr. Karen Lazzaro

MY ONLY COMMENT WOULD BE THAT SHE ONLY WORKS 2 DAYS A WEEK AND HAS FOR THE PAST 6 YRS. SHE ALSO DOES NOT MAKE HOSPITAL CALLS WHICH CAN MAKE A PATIENT UNCOMFORTABLE WHO HAS TO KEEP SEEING AN UNKNOWN DR. OFFICE VISITS ARE PLEASANT AND DR. IS KNOWLEDGEABLE.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Lazzaro for years, and personally know many of her patients decided to leave and find another PCP because they were very unhappy with her care. Dr.Lazzaro is knowledgeable, yes, but has NO beside manner whatsoever. Moreover, Dr.Lazzaro, is very unfriendly and makes so many of her patients feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Karen Lazzaro is the most proficient primary care doctor...takes time to discuss health issues..gives you info relative to what she is treating you for...a very pleasant person

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

I met Karen while living in Greensburg and I was married to a physician that was a colleague of hers. Once I divorced, I left the area. Karen's treatment of me has never changed (ie, not just because of my husband). She has always been able to put me at ease, no matter how dire the condition; to recommend great specialists; and to diagnose with tremendous accuracy. I travel 45 miles to see her; no local docs rival her abilities.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2006

Dr. Lazarro never gives you the impression that her time is more valuable than yours. She is relaxed, attentive and listens to your concerns. She is a great doctor and I continue to see her because of that, otherwise I would never set foot in that office. The staff is abrupt, phone service is abominable and they are very "un"patient friendly.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2005

Dr. Karen Lazzaro's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Greensburg, PA