Ratings for Dr. Frina Gofman

She gave my sister a wrong vaccine. her explanation: "well, it's ok, no harm done". long wait times. not very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

The doctor that should be retired long ago as the only one thing that she can do is to redirect to other specialist, her knowledge is very poor, she even doesn't know that Tylenol #2 or #3 shouldn't be prescribed with repeats. The doctor that could hardly express herself in English, i suppose her license was never revised.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

didnt take my symptoms seriously, shrugged me off because check-up came up clean. offered nothing.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I’m lucky being her patient last 15 years. She is one of the best and takes real care about you. She did save my life when I came to her office after she finished already her working day with some discomfort hoping to get the appointment for the next few days and she examined me and sent to the hospital mmediately where I have been told that I can pass away any minute. The best doctor who does care about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

She is a very good and caring doctor. I've been with her for 12 years.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010