Ratings for Dr. Nayana M. Trivedi

I have been a patient of Dr. Trivedi's since 2006. Not only is Dr. Trivedi a wonderful doctor, the care she has given me over all these years is unmeasurable. There was a time when my ins. had become inactive and I continued to see her. I WILL never she another practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I have to call multiple times before someone picks up the phone. Wait time is always at least 45 min. for an office visit. Referrals were not sent out and I had to spend a lot of time on the phone getting people to do their job. I will be changing doctors ASAP.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Office staff is horrible about returning phone calls (they have never returned my phone call, Ive had to call 2-3 times before connecting with them). Didn't connect with the physician at all. Very condescending and didn't convey she was sending me to specialists, I found out when I received the referral in the mail.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

This doctor left the exam room and told her staff to collect payment from me on my way out for a vaccine that I was given. I was told that they excepted my insurance policies when I made the appointment I even checked with my insurance companies to make sure. I told the manager that I already confirmed it was covered and she got on the phone quickly to confirm this was the case. When the doctor heard staff on the phone she came out to the front at yelled at the manager to just collect the money and dont waste the time since she knows it wont be paid. Staff was great but waiting over an hour because the doctor was not there yet than to be told I had to pay, NEVER will I return. Think twice before going to see this rude doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Found her to be warm and attentive. On first visit she took 45 minutes to make sure she had my history correct. Very good and detail oriented. Any issue with time management is made up for by the depth of her probing and attention to your individual needs

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I am battling breast cancer at the moment, and called Dr Trivedi to sign a form for my breast surgeon to say I could use my HMO for surgery. I was flat on my back in bed going through chemo and could barely speak, while this Dr Trivedi was SCREAMING at me claiming that I had treated her "like a dog" for not letting her know I had breast cancer after I was diagnosed. I assumed that if she needed that information my oncologist would have relayed it. Not only was she beligerant on the phone, so much so that my daughter who was sitting next to me could hear her screaming, but she then refused to sign the form, hung up on me, and then hung up on the breast surgeon when she tried to contact her. This woman should NOT be working with sick people. I would NEVER reccomend that anyone EVER use this Dr. I have NEVER in my life heard of such unprofessional behavior from a doctor. To scream at a cancer patient who is not even fighting back is DIGUSTING behavior, especially for a DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Staff is very rude and she's always double and triple booked. You can shipped out quickly and treated like a number.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Nyana is knowledgeable, helpful and insightful. She asks lots of questions and obtains plenty of family and background history. It was my pleasure being in her care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Nayana M. Trivedi's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, South Gujarat Univ, Surat, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim