Ratings for Dr. Colin McKay

Great guy, knowledgeable, and will let you know what he can and can't do. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr, McKay, saw my mother 89 years old. My mother was very impressed with him. He is very personable and explains everything he is doing and ensures the patient is comfortable with it. An excellent Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Colin Mckay is the best chiropractor in BC, my 2 kids are competitive swimmers in Canada, they have been seeing Dr. Colin for last 6 years every time when they had injured or on regular maintain levels. In his clinic, the stuff is very friendly, never have to waited for long to get an appointments, his treatment always works, and he's a experts for sports injures in my opinions, can't say enough about him, top of the line in his field, thanks, doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Colin is a great Chiropractor. I've been going to him for a few months and get great results. He listens to you, and is also very helpful in explaining why things hurt, etc. Very knowledgeable and personable. I've never had to wait for an appointment. I also like how he has certain days where he can accommodate me after work hours as many chiropractors only work 9-5 making me have to leave work early.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Colin is an excellent chiropractor. He doesn't practice the dangerous 'bone-cracking' style but instead is skilled in Active Release. These manipulations are extremely effective is resolving the problem. Unlike some who have patients come back for treatment for weeks, months and years, if after a few treatments the problem persists, Colin doesn't hesitate to suggest different therapies. He starts every appointment with a history in order to pinpoint the origins. He is very personable and explains everything he is doing and ensures I am comfortable with it.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

The best Chiropractor I have ever gone to. He is very patient and kind. He is always on time, never rushes me and explains everything clearly and answers all my questions. I have had amazing results with him very quickly. He knows when to refer to other health practitioners and makes sure they are the best available. I can't say enough good things about him and refer him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

The best chiropractor around! Doesn't tell you that you need to keep coming back and that you should only go when you need to. Amazing knowledge and great help to athletes!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010